TripAdvisor

“Good meal”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You can find the Rendezvous Restaurant attached to the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center located on "The Coolest Corner in the Valley". The Rendezvous Restaurant and the Inn are American owned and operated. Drop by and enjoy some of the best food in Western North Carolina. No place in the Smokies will you find the best mix of food like our Southern Fried Chicken, Ribs, tender steaks, hand breaded seafood and the best hand breaded Chicken Tenders in the south. The Rendezvous atmosphere is a blend of fine dining and good old home town casual. Nowhere are you going to find the best in dining than here on the coolest corner. We are proud to announce the addition of the "Maggie Valley Inn Pizzeria". We now serve the best hand tossed, cooked in a traditional Brick oven, fresh Pizza and Calzones. So take some time and look at what the Rendezvous has to offer. We look forward to serving you, your family, and friends, at the "Vous" located at the coolest corner in Maggie.
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

I’ve eaten here a time or to so we were in the area and tried it again. I was disappointed to find out that they don’t have the salad bar every night. The chicken tenders were very good and the salad was crisp. The calzone was huge and I was told it was delicious. The kitchen made a special order for our gluten-free friend and it was prepared as she requested. The onion rings were homemade and good. We had leftovers because the servings were so large. We were there early and it wasn’t crowded and our waitress was good and attentive. We’ll be back

Date of visit: May 2019
Mike E, Owner at Rendezvous Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Thank you for a great review. Sorry, we serve the salad bar Wednesday through Saturday nights and Sunday from 11 am till close. Our Southern style chicken tenders are fresh made to order. As for gluten-free we do what we can to help make every customer happy they came. Thanks again and look forward to serving you again.

Write a reviewReviews (347)

Reviewed May 5, 2019

We visited family and and to this restaurant because it is their "go to" place on Thursday nights. There was free entertainment provided by a very talented duo of Angie Derrick Toomey and Steve on the keyboards. Food was good and staff was friendly. A "happening" place to be if you want to enjoy good music and food.

Date of visit: April 2019

Yes, Thursday nights here at the Vous are fun. Please remember to call ahead for reservations.
Piano man and Angie are sure to find a song you will like and sing to.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

The food took a while. The waitress kept telling us almost ready. The lettuce was old. The food itself was ok but nothing more than that.

Date of visit: April 2019

Sorry we did not meet your expectations. Most all of our food is made in house to order. When biz, it does take longer to get food out but we feel the food you get should be hot and everything we said it would be from the menu.
We hope you give us another try so we can show you we are better than your last visit.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

The Rendevous has always been hit or miss for us. Sometimes the food is good, sometimes it's worse than mediocre. Tonight was our last attempt to eat here. I'm giving the experience 2 stars because my husband's fish platter was edible. My sirloin was not. I'm actually not really sure it was beef. We'll be giving this place a hard pass in the future.

Date of visit: April 2019

Sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit. Our sirloin is fresh cut and have never had anyone question the quality. We work hard to serve you the best food at a great price. The fish platter is one of our best value menu items and we are glad your husband enjoyed it. We sure do hope you get a chance to drop by again sometime so me or Beth can get to know you better.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

I was passing through Maggie Valley for one night on a solo road trip up north and stopped in here to grab some dinner. The server, Adrian, was very friendly and attentive. I ordered the blackened fish sandwich with a side of fried okra, as well as a side house salad. Can't complain about the food. The salad was a salad, the fried okra was a bit chewy, but the sandwich was pretty bomb. I also had meself a good pint o' beer, all for under $25. I enjoyed my evening here just reading a book and having a nice meal. This has nothing to do with my meal, but I was desperately hoping SOMEONE would compliment me on my new nose ring, but oh well. Would recommend if you're looking for a quaint, cozy sit-down meal!