“Been missin' out!”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You can find the Rendezvous Restaurant attached to the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center located on "The Coolest Corner in the Valley". The Rendezvous Restaurant and the Inn are American owned and operated. Drop by and enjoy some of the best food in Western North Carolina. No place in the Smokies will you find the best mix of food like our Southern Fried Chicken, Ribs, tender steaks, hand breaded seafood and the best hand breaded Chicken Tenders in the south. The Rendezvous atmosphere is a blend of fine dining and good old home town casual. Nowhere are you going to find the best in dining than here on the coolest corner. We are proud to announce the addition of the "Maggie Valley Inn Pizzeria". We now serve the best hand tossed, cooked in a traditional Brick oven, fresh Pizza and Calzones. So take some time and look at what the Rendezvous has to offer. We look forward to serving you, your family, and friends, at the "Vous" located at the coolest corner in Maggie.
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Stopped in yesterday, because I have been hearing much chatter about their Southern Fried Chicken. FANTASTIC. Not loaded with coatings like mose other places. Cooked perfectly. The bean dish was incredible. I may go back just for that. So I decided to take home a Pizza also. I'm going back tomorrow. Thanks, Beth. Great restaurant!!

Robbo & Kathy

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a fancy dining experience, keep going. Friendly service with excellent food? Don’t let the hotel location deter. Two pasta dishes, 1 chicken finger dinner, and 1 fried chicken dinner, and all were excellent... especially the chicken. Were I to nitpick, I would suggest baking the potatoes without the foil jacket, but not being a nit picker I won’t mention it. Service was friendly, beverages kept topped off, and bill divided accurately. Hotel was decorated to the 9’s for fall, which added a bit of ambiance. Several nights have buffets, so if that is your thing, check it out on Weds and Sun. We have blown by this place for years , headed for places with lower quality food and larger tabs.... don’t make our mistake!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

I was just coming back into Maggie Valley after a day of exploring. Most places were closed. The clerk in the office at my motel suggested this restaurant. I ordered a club sandwich and side of sweet potato fries to go. Very tasty, indeed!

Reviewed September 27, 2018

Superb pizza, delivered on time every time, reasonable price. How can you go wrong? Call ahead, give them a time you want it, and it will be there.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

No need to go anywhere else, the food is absolutely indescribable. You got to have the fried chicken it's the best, breaded just right and so juicy. They also have pizzas that are to die for. They had a pizza party for us on the Friday night before we left and the residents loved it. Whatever kind we wanted it was there. Next time your on your way through Maggie Valley you got to make it a point to at least have a meal there.

Date of visit: September 2018