“Good eats”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You can find the Rendezvous Restaurant attached to the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center located on "The Coolest Corner in the Valley". The Rendezvous Restaurant and the Inn are American owned and operated. Drop by and enjoy some of the best food in Western North Carolina. No place in the Smokies will you find the best mix of food like our Southern Fried Chicken, Ribs, tender steaks, hand breaded seafood and the best hand breaded Chicken Tenders in the south. The Rendezvous atmosphere is a blend of fine dining and good old home town casual. Nowhere are you going to find the best in dining than here on the coolest corner. We are proud to announce the addition of the "Maggie Valley Inn Pizzeria". We now serve the best hand tossed, cooked in a traditional Brick oven, fresh Pizza and Calzones. So take some time and look at what the Rendezvous has to offer. We look forward to serving you, your family, and friends, at the "Vous" located at the coolest corner in Maggie.
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Apparently everyone comes here. Everything was good and prices were fair. Service from Lacy was great even though she was clearly busy with a large party in a private room. She helped us pick out some good choices and we left with full bellies. Thank you!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Reservations are recommended for a group. I ate here with a group of 12 friends. Our table was ready when we arrived. The service was fast and our server was attentive to refilling our drinks and checking on us throughout the meal.

I had the Ribs... I've had a lot of ribs and these were high on my list; fall off the bone good. My side was fried Okra, another tasty treat.

Our server was busy the entire time and got all the orders correct and brought the food out together. This is a busy place but worth the trip if you want to experience a terrific restaurant when in Maggie Valley.

They are motorcycle friendly and have parking for motorcycles in the event of bad weather.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Had the best fried chicken I have ever eaten. Wife had shrimp it was prepared perfect and was excellent. Enjoyed sitting outside at the tiki bar listening to live music and talking to locals. Jeanette the bartender was great and provided excellent service with the big crowd and she was the only one working out there. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

My friend took me here, as he raved about this restaurant. I had the chef salad and it was fabulous. I know you're probably saying, how could a sale be fabulous, but it was. The service was also exceptional, and the food my friends received was also good.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

One of the best pizza's in the valley. Our favorite being their veggie, but we've had others too. They have really good fried chicken and the buffet is delicious too! A full selection of southern fixins to go with your sweet tea! A full bar and on some nights there is live music. On warm evenings the Tiki Bar poolside is a fun hang out too! Southern hospitality and friendly service.