“Great food.”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You can find the Rendezvous Restaurant attached to the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center located on "The Coolest Corner in the Valley". The Rendezvous Restaurant and the Inn are American owned and operated. Drop by and enjoy some of the best food in Western North Carolina. No place in the Smokies will you find the best mix of food like our Southern Fried Chicken, Ribs, tender steaks, hand breaded seafood and the best hand breaded Chicken Tenders in the south. The Rendezvous atmosphere is a blend of fine dining and good old home town casual. Nowhere are you going to find the best in dining than here on the coolest corner. We are proud to announce the addition of the "Maggie Valley Inn Pizzeria". We now serve the best hand tossed, cooked in a traditional Brick oven, fresh Pizza and Calzones. So take some time and look at what the Rendezvous has to offer. We look forward to serving you, your family, and friends, at the "Vous" located at the coolest corner in Maggie.
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Food was fresh and hot. Prices were good for what we ordered. Will eat there again when in Maggie Valley.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We ate there 2 nights in a row. From the outside, you might think not so sure about this place. The interior was a bit of a hodge podge to, is it a bar?, is it a restaurant? what ever it was, the food was good and the staff was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely return when in the area

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We ate at the Rendezvous twice this week and enjoyed the food immensely and the dog friendly atmosphere. We ate out back in the Tiki Lounge so our dog Murphy could join us. On both occasions the servers brought Murphy water and my wife and I delicious food. The first night we had pizza and the second night my wife had a burger and fries and I enjoyed the fried chicken with the Cowboy baked beans. Everything was excellent and the service was prompt and friendly. We recommend the Rendezvous especially if you are traveling with your fur babies.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I had the pleasure of having breakfast here yesterday. While the meal was very good with a variety of items, I feel the service given to me by a waitress whom I later came to know as Donna far exceeded the food. While Donna did not hover over me while I was eating, she had a extra sense as to when to fill my coffee before I could request it. She also answered several questions about the area and made several suggestions .
While you can always serve food, it is not easy to find good held to serve this food. Will see you again soon.

1  Thank aseres2017
elizabethrCharlotte, Owner at Rendezvous Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Thank you !!! We agree Donna is a great server! We will certainly share your great review with her!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Don't judge a book....... The Rendezvous Restaurant and Pizzeria is located in an older hotel property in Maggie Valley. It is not where you might expect to get a great pizza. We were looking for a take out pizza to take back to our condo on the day of the eclipse and this was our last resort, as all other places were either closed on Mondays, or opened later in the day. We were so glad it worked out this way, as their pizza was THE best we have ever had. We sat at the bar and saw other lunch foods come out. Serving sizes were big and food looked good; however, I can only speak to the pizza. We will definitely be back for a pizza the next time we are in town.

2  Thank deejaye60

What a great time to be in Maggie Valley, eclipse day!!! What a special treat for all of us. Glad you got a great pizza to enjoy as well. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!