“Very good food”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You can find the Rendezvous Restaurant attached to the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center located on "The Coolest Corner in the Valley". The Rendezvous Restaurant and the Inn are American owned and operated. Drop by and enjoy some of the best food in Western North Carolina. No place in the Smokies will you find the best mix of food like our Southern Fried Chicken, Ribs, tender steaks, hand breaded seafood and the best hand breaded Chicken Tenders in the south. The Rendezvous atmosphere is a blend of fine dining and good old home town casual. Nowhere are you going to find the best in dining than here on the coolest corner. We are proud to announce the addition of the "Maggie Valley Inn Pizzeria". We now serve the best hand tossed, cooked in a traditional Brick oven, fresh Pizza and Calzones. So take some time and look at what the Rendezvous has to offer. We look forward to serving you, your family, and friends, at the "Vous" located at the coolest corner in Maggie.
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Service was great Racheal was out waitress and very nice and hospitable, the pizza was excellent and the chicken wing were very good.

elizabethrCharlotte, Owner at Rendezvous Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Rendezvous on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased you enjoyed the service and food. We will share your great review regarding service with Rachel. Again, thank you!

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Read the sign upon entering. The fried chicken was awesome with large portions. The lasagna was obviously frozen & not very good. Their apple pie with ice cream was divine! Be sure & order off there signature dishes & you should enjoy!

Thank you for choosing the Rendezvous. Our fried chicken is always popular with enough to take home and enjoy later. We apologize you did not enjoy the lasagna. Our lasagna is made from scratch, sorry you did not enjoy. Our servers can provide any additional information when ordering if folks have questions regarding signature or other menu options. We hope you visit us again!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

When traveling on motorcycles, it's great to have a room at a hotel with a nice restaurant right there. We were not dissapointed. Great staff, wonderful dinner. Entertainment, eh? Not so much but we sat at the bar and enjoyed meeting people and having a good dinner.

Thank you for choosing us for your one stop destination while traveling on your motorcycles. The bar is often a great place to dine to get a mix of local and visitors . Thank you and please visit us again.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

So just ate dinner and had the strangest experience. Ordered the triple appetizer. Was supposed to be onion rings, chicken fingers and 5 chicken wings. When the order came it was chicken fingers, onion rings and mushrooms. And she brought a dozen wings. I explained to her that we did not order mushrooms nor did we order a dozen wings. Just should have been 5 wings with the triple app order. To my amazement the waitress came back over and said the owner told her to take the mushrooms off our plate and to take 7 wings off and return them to the kitchen. That was probably the tackiest thing I have ever seen a restaurant owner do. Have the waitress take food from your plates as you are sitting there eating. I as a former owner of 2 restaurants would never even consider doing that. We would not have eaten the mushrooms anyways and only ate 4 of the 5 wings as it was. Just weird bad management. The waitress was very nice and we were just basically laughing about the whole thing because it was so unbelievable. Needless to say we will not eat there again. Only gave it a poor instead of a terrible because the food was ok but not great. And the waitress was nice.

elizabethrCharlotte, Owner at Rendezvous Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

I apologize you had an unusual experience at the Rendezvous. I was there last night and remember the issue. There was definitely an issue with communication and I apologize. I had an understanding your order was wrong and I asked the waitress to bring it back so we could correct it, I apologize that was not the case. I would never expect your meal to be disturbed and I will take full responsibility, again I apologize.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

We had a group of 15 people looking for dinner on a Saturday night and it was Prom night to boot. It was the third place we called for reservations and I'm so glad we went there. They had our table ready, excellent service with a big smile and a huge menu with great choices for everyone. The food was very good, best fried chicken ever! Everyone was happy and with 15 people, that says a lot. I liked this place and would definitely return.

Thank you for taking the time to review the Rendezvous on TripAdvisor!! Our fried chicken is great and we love when me our large parties happy. I will share your great review with our staff, again thank you!!