“Delightful dining experience by the creek with good food& excellent service”
Review of Hurley's Creekside - CLOSED

Hurley's Creekside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Affordable fine dining right on the Creek. Dining outside or inside and open Monday through Sunday for Dinner at 4PM. Winter schedule the same with outside heating . Outside area is Pet Friendly! Full Bar with delicious cocktails, Specialty Drinks and wide variety of Beer and Wines. Large Groups and Children are very welcome. Reservations are accepted and recommended during weekends and holidays.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had a 180 degree reversal from last night's disaster at the Maggie Valley Restaurant,to an extremely nice dining experience at Hurley's Creekside Restaurant. We were able to get a table out back by the creek,so that was a good start. Then,a young man,Dane, came as our waiter. He certainly did an excellent job,very attentive,made sure everything was as we had ordered, cleared the salad plates, and checked several times as we ate if we needed or wanted anything else. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal,and the service and atmosphere. Time for check,and Dane was there with a small to-go box and our check. Just a very enjoyable evening dinner,and I highly recommend Hurley's for great food,super service, and a pleasant dining atmosphere. This will be our restaurant of choice,when we return to this area.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Hurley's for the past three years, we found this place while we were looking for a home in the area as we've been coming up to the Blue Ridge Parkway area for over 13 years.... The first time we went to Hurley's was for lunch and sat outside by the creek. We actually ended up going back for dinner the same day. For the past few years, Hurley's has consistently served fine food in a great atmosphere, by the creek, in one of the 'private' patio rooms or even at the bar. We always enjoy the food and the staff is A+. On our last visit, we had the ribs with fries and hushpuppies, everything was absolutely perfect. We always take our out of town guests here for at least one dinner, and everyone always raves about the 'total experience'! The trout is amazing, the pasta dinners are more than ample and well done - and of course, you can't go to Hurley's without trying the Prime Rib - absolutely the best and if you like horseradish like we do, you will LOVE the fresh hot kind they serve here!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went to Hurley's the other night with several friends. I hadn't been there since it was called Arf's, and wasn't that impressed at the time, but now they must have new ownership because the food was delicious. I had the 8oz. prime rib with mashed potatoes and a side of au jus which i used as gravy for my potatoes. The rib was cooked just right and flavorful. The mashed potatoes are whole potatoes and lumpy, the way I like it. With the au jus they were really, really good. I also had onion rings, and they were okay, but nothing special...sort of like they were a frozen product.
Overall, however, I was really impressed and will return.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very nice bartender and waitress. Excellent location creekside. Good drinks and service. I had the Hurleys chicken. Unusual but quite good. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Roxy6363
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We arrived here rather late after viewing the elk in Cataloochee valley. My grandchild was hungry and the restaurant was busy. I told the manager that she was hungry and he quickly offered to expediate our food. Unfortunately the message did not get to the wait staff who did not notice that we had been seated at creekside. Once the error was discovered service was more than delightful and the food arrived extremely quickly. The setting makes this a 5 and well worth our wait.

1  Thank Jsj931