“Great place for dinner or a wedding reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hurley's Creekside - CLOSED

Hurley's Creekside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Affordable fine dining right on the Creek. Dining outside or inside and open Monday through Sunday for Dinner at 4PM. Winter schedule the same with outside heating . Outside area is Pet Friendly! Full Bar with delicious cocktails, Specialty Drinks and wide variety of Beer and Wines. Large Groups and Children are very welcome. Reservations are accepted and recommended during weekends and holidays.
Virginia Beach
“Great place for dinner or a wedding reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I hosted my daughter's wedding reception for 55 people at Hurley's on St Patrick's Day. The restaurant is family owned. The Hurley's and their staff bent over backwards to make the day exceptional. From cocktails and appetizers on the patio by the brook to a full sit down dinner in a beautifully decorated dining room, everything was perfect. I had made the arrangements long distance sight unseen and I couldn't have been more pleased.

1 Thank Mary Ann M

Newburgh, New York
“Great Job”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recently attended a wedding of my niece at Hurley's in Maggie Valley. We had cocktails on their lovely terrace, and dinner inside the restaurant, that they decorated beautifully. The food was excellent, and so was their service. We had a very accomadating server, Steven Hurley, who made the experience extra special. I would look forward to returning there again.

• Visited March 2013
“Wedding Reception, pure perfection!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I had our St Patrick's Day wedding reception here on Sunday. It was amazing! The food, staff, and atmosphere were terrific!! We loved everyone, especially Stephen! Thank you do much for making our special day so fantastic! Cheers!!

Murphy, North Carolina
“Expected more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was our 3rd trip to Hurley's. Each time the food was good, however this time the food was cold and dried out. I had french onion soup that was barely warm. I honestly don't know how the cheese was melted on top. My wife had pork chops that were way overcooked and dried out. They were out of a couple items on the menu also. Service was good. For the prices though, I expected better food preparation. I would still go back again. One of the better places in Maggie Valley.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful view - Good food - Tasty Rum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

It was Sunday afternoon when we visited. Promptly seated in a premier view spot. Our server was patient, helpful, attentive and knew the menu and the rum selections. The atmosphere was quaint but very inviting. Kind of Homey. The food was very good. We both had the small prime rib and it was cooked exactly to our orders. The taste was excellent. The rolls were fresh, hot and delicious. Salad was just run of the mill, but on the whole the food was quite satisfactory. I will definitely visit them again when I return.

• Visited February 2013