“Perfect small town mountain cabin with great views”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
laustin00...
Roswell, Georgia
“Perfect small town mountain cabin with great views”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

Very homey cabin in a great location. Clean house, fast wifi, new hot tub with a great view of the mountains, trees, and valley. Sweet sounds of the church bells echoing off the valley. We kept the windows open the entire time for fresh breezes to blow through. Good amenities and we loved the hot tub on the lower porch. We liked to cook our own food and eat it on the nicely screened in back porch. Great stay!

Your age range 35-49
Aprilstar
Ohio
“Great View! Good communication with owner.”
Reviewed November 19, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

This cabin has great views. A little weird to go outside to get to downstairs deck. We didn't use it but maybe would have if it wasn't so cold. The set up is nice that if you have 2 couples, the bedrooms are separated. It also was nice to have 2 bathrooms.

A couple things I didn't like was that first off, we didn't realize that on the TV there were no local channels and no sports. We didn't know this and when we came back from day of site-seeing, ready to watch the baseball playoffs, sat down with our snacks and no baseball. So just know that. If you like Hulu and Netflex, you'll love it. Also the couch was not comfortable at all as it is a fold out bed and the seats were sagging into the couch. Also the chair next to it, I didn't know if it was a recliner or not as the bottom looked broke and I didn't want to force it to open. So I watched TV in the bedroom. But my husband didn't mind the couch. Oh, and if you don't have k-cups, there is a regular coffee pot which wasn't mentioned so we did go buy coffee though expensive so bring your own.

As stated above, the view was wonderful. From the screened in porch, we watched the sun go down playing with the shadows on the mountains, Also it was nice that at night, below, in the distance, was a neighborhood and you could see the lights from the street lights and porches so it wasn't totally black. I appreciated that, as I have been in some cabins were you couldn't see a thing at night. You could hear the church bells in the distance, from down below, and it was very quiet, though we were lucky there was no one in the next cabin, I would recommend to a friend but let them know of what I didn't like. Also the owner communicated quickly when I had the question (as when I asked him about the TV channels) and was very nice.

Infrequen...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Perfect for a quiet getaway!”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Exactly as promised - relaxing, beautiful views, very quiet. The beds were comfortable, the house has Netflix and wi-fi, the hammock and hot tub are on a separate level with outdoor access, but very comfortable. We had a wonderful weekend!

Your age range 35-49
Phyllis G
Fletcher, North Carolina
“Appropriately named cabin, the views day and night are fantastic”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Matthew, we had a wonderful stay at your lovely cabin. As indicated, it is appropriately named. The views can't be beat. The only problem I had was parking. I have a lg. SUV. I had to get about a foot from the cabin to allow clearance on the road for vehicles. Unfortunately, others were not so considerate. I scraped my tires on the curbs coming in and going out. The garage is perfect for smaller cars and so is the roadway. Otherwise, it was relaxing and comfortable.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

kntrygrl4...
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great home - not motorcycle friendly accesss”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was a great little 2 bdroom 2 bath home. Older amenities but still nice. Parking is difficult with more than one vehicle. Has a garage that held our 4 motorcycles. Washer dryer, hot tub. Full kitchen. Comfortable beds. Screened in porch upstairs. Access to lower deck is you have to go outside and around house. So not easy access to hot tub. Has updated technology including Alexa voice and wifi.

Our concern was in advertising this as motorcycle friendly access. It is steep incline with a switchback curve on final road and blind hill to get to cabin. Only reserve for seasoned riders. Also community that you have to pass thru does not like noise. Not easy on bikes.

Management Response
Apr 13, 2017
Sounds like you had a blast and enjoyed your time up there!

The hot tub is certainly located on the lower deck via the easy access stairs in the front to the right of the garage due to the weight of the water. I would LOVE to have it on the upper deck but we had to put it lower by building that large lower viewing deck for the bedrock below for support!

You are very correct that doing any mountain driving on a motorcycle you should be a seasoned rider. The house is on a mountainside for those incredible views! The motorcycle friendly referees to having a paved road up the mountain the entire way and a garage for storage so you don't have to leave them on the street. Something many other properties with these views don't have (Either paved roads or garage).

Hope to have you back soon!
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Management Response
Apr 13, 2017
Glad you had a great time at my mountain home! Hope to see you back soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing