The Maggie Valley Inn is a friendly inn: guest friendly, event-friendly, biker-friendly (with covered parking for motorcycles) and pet-friendly. They cover all the bases and make every guest feel welcomed and appreciated. The Maggie Valley Inn is an excellent place for an event or just to stay while in the WNC mountains. We stayed there in August in conjunction with my class reunion. A number of our reunion attendees (even those who lived locally) stayed at the Inn that weekend and were pleased with the accommodations. We were quite pleased with the food and service for our reunion, the rooms we used for our event, the Tiki bar area by the pool and how the indoor space so easily flowed into the outdoor space. The owner, Beth, is in the midst of everything and her active management of the property and the staff makes the Maggie Valley Inn special and makes the Inn stand out in an area with lots of motels.
The Inn is an older property, but is very well-maintained and very clean. Our king suite room was a huge room with everything we needed. It was also a great value for the money and for the location which is central to an amazing number of places to see and things to do. I would recommend the Maggie Valley Inn for anyone planning to stay in the Maggie Valley/Waynesville area.
(Nice touches: I asked for an item that the kitchen was out of and the server came back to me and said that it would be just a moment because she was going to run to the store down the street and get that item. I told her not to go to that much trouble and how impressed I was that she & the Inn offered such a great level of customer service. Another nice touch offered is a box of clean rags out front for motorcyclers to use to dry their bikes.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center is a full service hotel located at the entrance to Maggie Valley NC. With 98 rooms and ample parking we can meet all of your individual and group needs. Smoking and nonsmoking rooms are available along with fireplace and hot tub suites. Our award winning restaurant, The Rendezvous, offers a wide range of sandwiches and entrees and has a full ABC permit. During the summer months we have an outdoor pool for registered hotel guests only and tiki bar for your enjoyment. Live music is offered Thursday thru Saturday and Sunday. Maggie never had it so good!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maggie Valley Hotel Maggie Valley
- Quality Inn Maggie Valley
- Maggie Valley Quality Inn