“Alright place”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I spent one night and the only problem was the drain in the shower. I stood in a couple of inches of water while showering. The room was large and clean. It had all of the goodies that you would need for the night. Close to shopping and the interstate. Adelio's is attached and appeared a decent place to eat. I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Adak C
VFDUSA, Owner at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Dear Adak,
Thank you for giving us a chance to improve our property. I will followup with our maintenances department and correct this issue right away. I will make sure the drain is working properly for our next guest. Please, feel free to call us at any time and hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

stop for 1 night, NO hot water in shower broken hot water knob, air cond. so loud could not sleep.. I WOULD SLEEP IN MY CAR BEFORE I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN..save your money...this place is bad..all I can say is keep going and find another place to stay

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Joseph C
VFDUSA, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Mr. Joseph, I am very sorry, that your stay at the Econo Lodge was not very pleasant. The air condition noise was rectified, and the hot shower knob was replaced by a new one. As per our phone conversation, I am doing my best to improve this place. If there is any thing I can do for you, please feel to call me.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stopped here on a Friday evening, and requested a ground-floor "smoke-free" room. As none were available, I was asked to preview 2 rooms where smoking had been permitted. I did preview the rooms, and was pleasantly surprised to find no smoke smell, immaculate bathroom, complimentary hair dryer, shampoo, soap, iron and ironing board, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and coffee, and large table with 2 chairs. An amazingly clean room at a very good weekend price. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Speak with Harry - so helpful and pleasant!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie T
VFDUSA, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Mrs. Debbie, Thank you for staying at our Econo Lodge Inn & Suites. We, here at Econo Lodge, are working hard to provide the best guest service. Thanks, for giving us a chance to serve you. Once again, if you're traveling North and South, think of us. If there is any thing we can do for you, please let us know.

Harry B. Jhala

Travelers also viewed these Lumberton hotels
Comfort Inn Lumberton
#14 of 23 in Lumberton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 23 in Lumberton

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Address: 3608 Kahn Dr, Exit 20 off I-95, Lumberton, NC 28358-2314 (Formerly Ramada Inn & Suites Lumberton)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Lumberton
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Price Range: $54 - $82 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn & Suites Lumberton Hotel Lumberton