$72
$104
$53
$45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

$76
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

I went to pull back the comforter on the bed and there was pee stains on the bed and the mattress the room smelled the TVs were from the fifties this one has not had an upgrade very discreta dissatisfied for the money we had to spend I recommend driving to the next town cuz we even checked out the Days Inn next door and it was really nasty to

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2015

stopped in on our way to Charleston it was 1230 night clerk was friendly gave us a room for $63 room was clean, had the continental breakfast the follow morning was ok.. seems to be a older hotel & exterior could use alittle tlc

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank James M
Reviewed November 5, 2015 via mobile

Stoped in late a night on my way to my next work stop. Parking lot is way too small, not enough spaces for the rooms. Check in went fine. The room is where it all went south. Smells strong of mildew or mold, carpet is torn, hair in bath tub, mismatched paint used to touch up the wall, heavy layer of dust on all the carpet endges, walls cracking, fridge makes a terrible racket, and bathroom ceiling falling down. I could go on forever. Do yourself a favor and keep driving to better lodging.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Kyle L
Reviewed October 27, 2015

This place is right out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie. Creepy staff. Creepy room. Creepy atmosphere.

The carpets felt dirty. The room was old and in desperate need of updating. The toilet seat was cracked and burned... in a non-smoking room, no less!

We arrived late for a one-night stay while travelling home. We ordered a pizza and when it arrived, I could not see through the peep-hole in the door. It was fogged and dirty. We cautiously slept and bolted first thing in the morning.

This exit on I-95 has many other options for hotels. Choose any of the others. They can't possibly be any worse.

Room Tip: Choose a room in a different hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank joshpincus
Reviewed August 28, 2015

Stopped late in the evening on our trip from Florida and it looked OK from the outside until we got to our room. Paint on the door was old and peeling. The inside just got worse and worse. Several poorly patched holes in the wall, burn holes in the lamp shade, linen and mattresses were very old and threadbare. Carpet felt so dirty I had to wear flipflops in the room and shower. Went to get ice and the ice machine was broken and very old looking, as if it hadn't worked for years. Being it was right next to the pool, I also noticed that the pool water was green with algae. The whole experience was disgusting at best. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple