Lumberton Inn
Quality Inn(Lumberton)
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn Lumberton(Lumberton)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed here while we were visiting UNC Pembroke. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. The room was a nice size and the beds were comfortable. We were very pleased with the location and the hotel. I didn't see all the problems that another reviewer had mentioned.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This one is not the choice you want to make. Paint peeling, moldy, etc. You need to be on their payroll to spend anytime here. Close to the highway alot of road noise. The walls seem to be paper thin as you can hear people walking by, goind down stairways etc.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We we in town for 5 days visiting my husband's family. Quality Inn offered just what we wanted a comfortable and quiest place to lay our heads each night. Our initial room was not getting cool but we told them at the front desk and within the hour we were in another much cooler room.The breakfast each day was great. The pool was very clean but small. What I liked best was the location. It is near stores, restuarants, movies, banks and laundry mats. It made our vacation a very pleasant one.

Room Tip: rooms near the front office have better internet connection.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My family and i stopped here on our trip to washington DC. The staff here was very friendly an helpful and with the room being about sixty dollars it didnt hurt my wallet either. We stayed here on the way back and it did not disappoint. Great hotel at a great value

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Not sure how this hotel is getting rave reviews and a rating of 4, it is not deserved. The only thing I can figure is they have some updated rooms and some cruddy ones. We booked over the phone without seeing the reviews. Something I do NOT recommend, I was very disappointed in Expedia. I had two agents one could not understand me well enough to do the booking and the second was trying to talk me into a more expensive hotel. Anyway, the room. It was a Motel 6 at Quality Inn prices. Our mattress actually sagged. I did not see any bed bugs, it was old enough and stained enough that I looked. The staff were nice and very helpful.

Room Tip: This hotel is right on the highway, so I always ask for a room on the side of the building away from the highway. It helped. It was hot (SC - late June), so we ran the loud A/C all night, which was loud enough to drown out any highway noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family