“great barbeque”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed September 3, 2014

They have one of the best buffets in Lumberton, great Barbecue and fried chicken you could ask for.I would recommrnd this to any one passing through Lumberton, price is good and the service is great.

1  Thank Wanda C

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

They've got it all, buffet style. Everything I had was good. I had two major surprises. The first was homemade Banana pudding. This custard did not come out of a box! The second surprise was Chitterlings (chitlin's) on the buffet table. That's about as authentic as it gets.

1  Thank Lbouknight
Reviewed August 7, 2014

A huge selection for mass consumption at a reasonable price. Come in relax and load up. I was looking for another BBQ place and this was the destination mentioned.
For BBQ, I actually found some really good pulled pork and I enjoyed the vinegar based sauce. It was not a BBQ restaurant.
Fullers is a buffet with very good comfort food. Anywhere there is a line to get in, you know that you are safe. The line is to pay first then enjoy a number of entrees. For me, it was the pulled pork collards and slaw. I have to say that I enjoy McD's sweet tea more, but that is all I can get there.
Do stop and enjoy a meal. Fullers is well worth the price. Several deserts offered, but I only tried the choc chip cookie - it was great.

1  Thank bruces4gt
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stopped in in May 2014 on the way to Disney World. I had stopped there back about 15 or so years ago and remembered how different it was to have a BBQ Buffet. My family was impressed on how many selections were available including Desserts & Ice Cream. Great Southeastern Style Food and service. Take the I-95 exit at Lumberton NC, the restaruant is just off the south I-95 off ramp, very pleased...

1  Thank Hoodaddy
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Pleasant surprise. I was trying to find a place right off 95 for some Eastern NC style BBQ and was running short of quick decent options when I saw there sign. My wife Yelped it, and it got decent reviews. Good sized local place with a buffet ( most foodies would shudder at the word) of REAL Southern cooking and Eastern NC BBQ. Folks, I have lived around the world, but several of my years were spent in the South. Fuller's cooks the real deal traditional Southern comfort food. The fried chicken was very good. The veggies, greens and assorted beans were excellent. The pulled pork with the Eastern NC style BBQ sauce was worth the stop. The place was full of locals and a smattering of travelers.
If you're on the road at lunchtime near Lumberton, make it your go to stop. Oh, and it was CHEAP. Under $9 a person with a drink. Value and good? You can't beat it.