“Room renovations make much more comfortable stay!”

Best Western Lumberton
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Reviewed November 24, 2010

My husband and I stay in this hotel twice per year with our cat. We were wonderfully surprised upon entering our room as it had been recently renovated. In the past there was a strong chemical cleaning agent odor in the room which has now gone. The walls, carpets and furnishings had been updated. What a wonderful surprise! A continental breakfast was offerred just off the lobby.
The only negative thing that could be said is that the bottom sheets are a slight bit small for the beds and they easily slip from the mattress during the night.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MassVisitor

Reviewed September 18, 2010

Great stay! Courteous staff, no problems with check-in, excellent room with lots of amenities, good breakfast, new carpet in the room.
After a disastrous experience last year in Lumberton at a different hotel, I did more research this year and picked something a little more expensive than I normally get. It was well worth the extra $20. This room was so nice, I almost wish I had more time to enjoy it.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Magma5
Reviewed August 7, 2010

This was my second stay at the hotel. Ironically, I got the exact same room as last time. It was another good night. I will note that my room overlooked the pool, and there was a little bit of noise, but nothing that ruined my stay (and I'm pretty noise-sensitive too). Unlike my last trip, a room nearby also had a dog or two, and they barked substantially for an hour. Of course, this wasn't the hotel's fault.

There are restaurants, gas stations, a grocery store, as well as a Super Walmart nearby, so it's a good exit off of I-95 to spend the night.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank thompskr
Reviewed August 1, 2010

This place was most welcoming to our four-legged family members. We consider our dogs to be part of our family and are always happy to be able to travel with them. Our room appeared to be newly decorated and was quite comforable and clean. We were concerned about being assigned a room near the pool, as we thougth it might pose a noise problem and therefore a distraction to our dogs. It turned out to be just fine. In fact, it was extremely quiet.
We haven't been so lucky in other places. I also want to mention the pet relief area. It was a nice, grassy space with lots of room for good sniffing! We've experienced weeds and gravel in other places, so this was a plus. Also a plus, restaurants and shopping nearby. Overall, a great place for our whole family.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 3travelindogs
Reviewed July 29, 2010

On our way to SC, we spent one night at this hotel. The unit was clean and comfortable. The breakfast (make your own waffle is the best) was good.

I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank likefamilytrips
Reviewed July 7, 2010

Stayed here on our way to Norfolk to visit son in the Navy. Very clean, close to the highway, friendly staff. Very accomodating. Would definitely recommend as a place to stay in Lumberton.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cruisentravel
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Great stopping place for trip north from Orlando to Delaware...fair breakfast and clean rooms.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple