“Great stop!”

Best Western Lumberton
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Reviewed February 16, 2012

On a long drive from Florida we needed to stop just for the night. I looking into many hotels off of I 95, and this one had the best reviews that allowed pets. We arrived at 6:00 pm, and was very happy with the location. The rooms were very clean, and look just like the pictures. The property has grass as a perimeter, which helping in walking my dog. I also like that it was close to a shopping plaza, I felt very comfortable walking my dog at 2:00 am, for his last minute bathroom stop. Would recommend this particular best western to anyone looking for a one night stay on a drive to Florida from New Jersey.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Nicole C

Reviewed February 13, 2012

On our way home and needed a decent place to stop, have have really good experiences with Best Western and this was no exception....very nice staff, room was very clean and comfortable, breakfast was the basic but very well stocked and the lady that kept everything stocked was really helpful. Will stay here again...

Room Tip: If you are on the second floor get a room away from the stairs, people leave early and bump their ro...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Linda R
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Stayed one night en route from Florida - hotel is as good as reviewers describe: clean, flat screen tv, loveseat, microwave - all newly done. Great bathroom with massaging shower, nice breakfast buffet.

You are however, in the middle of a maze of parking lots, do don't expect any ambiance outside your room: Walmart, Lowes and 2 restaurants you can walk to without crossing major roads. We walked around looking for a bite & a beer: finally had to get in the car to find something.

Overall, convenient, clean, comfortable

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Diver4comm
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We are "snowbirds" traveling between Connecticut and Florida with our two Golden Retrievers.
This hotel was the nicest one we've stayed in-staff very sweet, room was immaculate and the bed very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank gddelaney
Reviewed January 20, 2012

This Best Western is nicely appointed for an older motel with outside entrances. We stayed there because it is pet friendly. We drove a very long way that day and got in late. Check in was fine.

Now it gets ugly....My wife got up early to conduct some business. While I stayed in bed. All of asudden the room phone began ringing and woke me up. They had hung up before I could get to the phone/ I called the front office and as I was dialing the front desk number there was a load knock on the door along with "Housekeeping!"

I said what is it and then then she must have gone away. Back to the phone....I said to the front desk lady "What is going on, check out isn't for another one and a half hours. Her remark was that the cleaning lady didn't see any cars in the parking lot in the area around our room. I noted that there was a "Do not disturb" sign on the door, but the front desk lady just repeated her first comment. No aplogy, no customer concern.

It appears that the hotel manager has a major problem in accountabilty for the housekeeping staff and morning check out staff. I would never recoomned this motel to anyone.

Room Tip: Try aother motel
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank zack9999999999999999
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We make the FL-NJ trip several times a year and plan on making this hotel our overnite stop. Room was very clean and staff was very helpful and friendly. Conveniently located next to Walmart in case you forgot anything. Did not rate it excellent because I thought it was a little pricey for the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank sambucca45
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Stopped on our way heading north. Room was nice and clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was OK. But a little pricey for the location.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends