“Excellent food”
Review of Thai Chili

Thai Chili
Ranked #15 of 100 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Description: We offet truly Authentic Thai Food. If you want to experience the way we eat in Thailand stop by and treat yourself to our way of preparing fresh Thai Cuisine. We do not Americanize anything except for our kids meals:)
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Florence and we were very impressed with the food.will surely stop by if we pass by again. Small place in a small town but good food

Visited July 2013

Whiteville, North Carolina
“Yummy option”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Delicious, flavorful food cooked fresh to order or by the pound to take out from the buffet. Restaurant is small and doesn't have a lot of ambience yet, but it appears clean and well managed.

Visited April 2013
The Villages, Florida
“AWESOME THAI FOOD”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband & I were traveling north from Florida, stayed at the Comfort Inn in Lumberton (GREAT). They had a flyer for the THAI CHILI and said it was good - we like Thai food so decided to give it a try. We WERE NOT SORRY!!! Small place - sort diner style - OH THE FOOD!!! Very reasonably priced and delicious. We chatted with our server Gee Jo (no idea if I am spelling that anywhere close to correctly) chatted with us when my husband greeted her with Sawasdee (means Hello) and she asked if he spoke Thai. He explained he'd been there while he was in the service. Anyhow, she told us her the restaurant was her mother's and she had come over to help her. My husband had a combination rice platter and I had cashew chicken. He got the Thai beef jerky and my dinner came with fried spring rolls. There was NO WAY we could eat all of it - and it was excellent. As we were traveling, Gee Jo fixed us so we had sauces, silverware, even napkins for our next nights dinner. I wish we had a place like this in our town. We will DEFINITELY go back when we're traveling through that area.

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome Place!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great service, the best Thai food and the only Thai food in the area. Will be back!! Small family business with a spacious dining area, fast, great place!! Everything was fresh.

Visited June 2013
North Carolina
“Thank You Thai Chili”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am so happy this place has come to Lumberton. They are a great addition to the resturants in Lumberton. I think they make the absolute best red curry Chicken... If they added the fusion feel with some sushi.... it would be a HOME RUN!

Visited May 2013