“Do not stop at this restaurant.”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #56 of 101 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

20 years ago Shoney's restaurants used to be very good. This Shoney's restaurant is simply pathetic. The food was horrible horrible, There was enough salt on the food that it could've killed 100 water buffalo. I will never ever ever go back to the Shoney's restaurant again. I would surely recommend to the management you shut your restaurant down.
For everyone who reads this please save your money save your time pass this Shoney's right on bye.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We are locals. Over the years, our family has eaten here many times and have never been disappointed with our meal from the buffet or menu. The food taste good, it is not overpriced and the service is impeccable. Especially good if you're on a time table.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We took a chance on the buffet. The food was cold and tasteless. Manager was not very engaging. We will pass them by on our next trip.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Happened to stop in at the Shoney's on our way to Fredericksburg. I normally don't like salad/ breakfast bars for taste and sanitary reasons. However, we looked at this bar and it was perfect. I thought they were ready to take photos or something. I got the bar. I was very impressed. They have designated people on every shift to take care of it. That's all they do. The food was fresh and the bar was maintained. The service was friendly the area I was sitting was very clean. If your traveling up or down 95 stop in.

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!