“Thank you Chick-fil-A”

Cuisines: American
Hampton, Virginia
“Thank you Chick-fil-A”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Everyone loves Chick-fil-A and it’s usually never a hit or miss on the quality of food or service. While driving home from Florida we were lucky enough to find a Chick-fil-A in Lumberton N.C. On this occasion we ordered from the drive thru because we were traveling with our puppy Miss Maggie. Everyone’s food was hot, I thought. Later into our travels my husband told me his spicy chicken sandwich deluxe was at best warm on a stale roll. We both acknowledged that the fries on top were hot and cold on the bottom. I did reach out to Chick-fil-A’s corporate office via email. I was pleased to receive an email back with apologies and a personal note card from the Lumberton Manager with coupons!
P.S. I wish could rate this on making good with coupons but the food wasn't served fresh & hot.

• Visited May 2014

Ottawa, Canada
“What you'd expect.”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Nothing special but when your hungry...it fills the tummy. Standard fair. Had the spicy chicken burger.

Visited April 2014
Greenville, North Carolina
“Really nice Chik-fil-A”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Nice, new building. Super friendly employees. Good food. Clean. Easy to get to, good sized parking lot.

• Visited March 2014
“Amazing customer service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Quick stop here while traveling... was packed and yet the servers were friendly and efficient. Brought our meals to the table so we didn't have to stand in a pack. I am rarely impressed at a fast food restaurant but I'm still wowed by this one!

• Visited August 2013
North Carolina
“Great Stop”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This Chick Fil A is a well run restaurant. I eat here regularly and because of its proximity to I-95, there is always a crowd. At first glance, you might think the parking area is too tight and congested. But, the staff is prepared, and they handle it well. They have folks out running up and down the line of cars, taking your payment and speeding up the wait time. If you dine in, the staff, to the last one, is cordial and helpful. They usually bring you your food and they check back regularly to see if you need drink refills. The restaurant is new, and it's clean.

• Visited September 2013