“Average”

Good for: Families with children
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I went here for dinner because I received a coupon for $5 off of $15. It was interesting that they have many entrees for $14.99 and I was told that I could not use the coupon on those. So I settled on the jumbo shrimp skewers dinner so I could use the coupon. The dish had three skewers of three shrimp for a total of nine shrimp. They were cooked perfectly but I expected jumbo shrimp to be larger. I would have liked it if they were served with some of the melted garlic butter that they were brushed with. The meal came with the salad bar which I liked very much. Overall, a good meal and a good value with the coupon.

• Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
“Nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

I am not in the habit of reviewing chain restaurants, but this was such a nice experience, I felt I should. We had a lovely waiter named Niko who was sharp and attentive. He bent over backwards to please us. My meal of quesadillas and salad was perfect. I had been concerned about spiciness and Niko made extra effort to have sauce on the side (which was too spicey for me) . The quesadillas were yummy with caramelized onions and peppers, just a perfect flavor, from my viewpoint at least. My husbands steak was cooked rare as he asked. Nice merlot as well. Thanks for a very nice dinner, Niko!

• Visited April 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“good ribs and beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

good parking great service and food. didn't go for the salad bar, which is a great bargain because sometimes you just have to say no. LOL

Visited March 2014
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Nice Ruby Tuesday in Lumberton”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Needed a late dinner after full day of driving. Went to our old reliable, RT. This particular location's salad bar was a little less than we normally expect. The offerings were fresh and well stocked, but it was missing some items found in most other locations. Our Ruby Minis were well prepared; baked potato was fine but they did not have butternut squash ( my favorite). Service was very good.

• Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Your average Ruby Tuesday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

These appear mostly the same. I know you can end up at a bad Ruby Tuesdays once in a while but this was not one of them. Very good service.

Visited March 2014