“Barely meets Ruby Tuesday standards”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I enjoy the atmosphere and salad bar at most Ruby Tuesdays, and this one barely met those expectations. The staff was good and the place was clean. The salad bar is located too close to the entrance and there is not enough room for patrons to walk into the sitting area without bumping into folks at the salad bar. Food at the salad bar was below standards, tomatoes were cut into slices vice wedges, cucumbers were so thin they fell apart and the prepared salads did not look appetizing. My sirloin was a mess, but my spouse enjoyed the chicken.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Loved my salad and baby back ribs. But there is something about chain restaurants where they all seem to fall short of a perfect and unique experience.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

It was good. We like Ruby Tuesdays, the menu choices, and the dependable quality. It was close to the I 95 interstate and our hotel, which was nice. There's not much to do in Lumberton, so we were able to take our time dining and relax.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I'm often passing through Lumberton on I-95. Whether I'm stopping for lunch or dinner, this Ruby Tuesday is a very good choice. My favorite things are the salad bar, which is fresh and kept up nicely, along with the mashed cauliflower and the cheeseburgers.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Very good food with friendly and helpful staff. The staff was very helpful in getting our order to us quickly and efficiently.