“Disappointed in food quality”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: American
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We always stop in Lumberton on our trip to Florida since it is halfway. We've eaten here before and it was fine. We were looking forward to eating here again, especially after a long day of driving. It was disappointing. They were out of items I tried to order (catfish, rice pilaf). I ended up getting chicken tenderloin and hash brown potatoes which were overlooked, dry, and cold. Plus we substituted meat for Apple slices on the kids menu and they charged almost $3 for the apple slices! What a ripoff.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Wonderful service and friendly people. Anywhere you go, you're sure to get good food fast at one of these. This one was no exception.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I moved to VA Beach in 1990 and have visited this CB at least a hundred times if not more during my trips back in forth to FL and when I was single and when I got married from Fort Lee, VA and this used to be a friendly place to stop at. However, the last three times we've been here we've had a rude waitress and had to ask the manager when someone was going to come take our order. This time however topped the cake. We waited 20 minutes for someone to come and take our order. She came but only wanted to do the drink order even though we told her we were ready to order. She said she'd be back. After 15 minutes I flagged down a manager and then she suddenly re-appeared. The first words out of her mouth was "I don't know why you felt the need to call the manager. I was taking phone orders and I didn't have a chance to get back to you right away. I was very busy on the phone and there was no need for you to get the manager!". If we weren't really hungry we would have left. I will never stop at this CB again. It even looked really dirty.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The new healthy menu was a big plus for us. While my husband's over the top breakfast came in 7 plates, my one plate breakfast sliders was delicious and much lower in calories.
After breakfast, I enjoyed shopping as there were lots of sale items.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stopped for Saturday breakfast on a trip through town. Service was great, food was very good at this Cracker Barrel franchise.