“Bad servers”

Cuisines: American
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We liked the food my husband went over to order take out and the hostess was very nice and asked 2 servers to take his order he waited atleast 15min and the hostess had to ask again and he still waited then finally a young man vcame over and took his order after he saw him waiting which was very nice he was not one of the servers that was asked by the hostess

Reviewed October 27, 2012

When you think CB you think fried catfish and fried okra....yeah! So I went with the obvious and ordered to above take out. Disappointed that the okra were over cook and dry, the souffle was not edible. The Catfish was good. The apple dumpling for dessert was Super!!! Needless to say, I had catfish and apple dumpling for dinner.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have eaten at many Cracker Barrel locations including this one but today it was very disappointing. We were on our way back from Myrtle Beach and stopped to have lunch. Was seated right away and the waitress took our order within 5 minutes. When the food came out it was brought to us by another employee who we don't think was a waitress. She almost dropped my husband's chicken fried steak in his lap, caught it from falling off the plate just in time. When she gave me my meal it was missing one thing I ordered. I told her about it and she came right back with the remainder of the meal. She left and we started eating. Everything I put in my mouth was lukewarm. I even made my husband try the mashed potatoes to make sure I wasn't imagining things. Our waitress did not come to check on us so I quickly ate the meal before it got completely cold. When the waitress finally came to check on us I was just about through. I told her everything was lukewarm and she was very surprised and was making excuses. She said she was going in the kitchen to hunt down temperatures. Shortly a young gentleman came out and said he heard my meal was lukewarm. I went through the story with him just like I did with the waitress and he apologized. He offered to bring me a fresh plate of mashed potatoes and I told him no I was finished eating. Why would I have wanted more potatoes since I have finished eating and it wasn't just the mashed potatoes it was everything on the plate I think they could have offered to give me my meal at a reduced rate but they acted like it was no big deal. As a matter of fact my husband and I got the feeling both of them thought I was lying. We came to the conclusion that my plate was left sitting out and not put under the heat lamp while they fixed my husband's meal. Won't go back to that location again.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We always make a stop at the Cracker Barrel there in Lumberton . And we are always greeted with big smiles ,great service and excellent food.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Come here alot we vist at least once a month, love the old look and feel of the place, food is always good, hot, & fresh no matter what we have ordered the gift shop is great, and we always enjoy rocking in the rocking-chairs after we have ate.