“Always good”

Cuisines: American
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Reviewed August 14, 2012

What can you say about Cracker Barrel? They are consistent. The food is always good, always plentiful, and always served in a friendly, hospitable, manner. Cracker Barrel is clean and feels like a safe place to go when you are on the road and a nice place to eat a casual dinner when you are at home. I love Cracker Barrel!

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Great experience! Food was the best at any Cracker Barrel ever! We loved it!!! Service was great!!! We had Nikie and she was super. The sales clerk on the store side helped us get a quilt and she had great tips for us. The manager seemed a bit overwhelmed but nice enough. We were there when the waitstaff was changing over and they were all in check out line cashing out tips, etc. They really should do this in the back not in front of customers. But great experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

No complaints here. Friendly staff, clean bathrooms and good food. The only complaint I had was that my server forgot my fried apples, but that error was quickly fixed.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I love their breakfast menu. The restaurant is clean and usually the servers are friendly. Service can be slow sometimes. I love the country store. They have beautiful stuff.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Convenient location; pleasant and friendly staff; good food!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!