“we love Pier 41 Seafood!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pier 41 Seafood

Pier 41 Seafood
Ranked #1 of 99 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family style Eastern North Carolina Seafood Restaurant featuring the best in Fried, Broiled and Boiled Seafood including Fish (Flounder, Sea Trout, Catfish, Tilapia, etc.) Shrimp, Scallops, Oysters, Clam Strips and Devil Crab. We also offer non-seafood dishes that include Ribs, BBQ, Chicken, Pasta and a line up of Sandwiches and Salads. Come check us out, you will love our food and our great Southern Hospitality.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“we love Pier 41 Seafood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We are from fayetteville and drive to Lumberton often to eat at this restaurant. ..We love it. Great food and service, esp. the broiled seafood platter, delish!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank kevinandpam14
Steve R, Owner at Pier 41 Seafood, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thanks for the awesome review. I am very pleased that you enjoy coming down to eat with us. We sell far more fried seafood but the broiled is the bomb! We love you too!

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Excellent service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner during a pass through on our way South. The interior of the restaurant struck me as being out of the 50's era. Not a lot of ambience. Service was incredible! Everyone was super friendly and our waitress was extremely personable. My wife had scallops which were average. I had fried oysters and they were done to perfection. The Cole slaw was very good and had a unique taste. Prices were reasonable.

Steve R, Owner at Pier 41 Seafood, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Thanks for the review and I am glad that you enjoyed our service and Southern Hospitality. Glad you enjoyed the Oysters and I wish we did a better job on the Scallops for you. Hopefully we will get another opportunity to show you how good the Scallops can actually be. Have a safe trip and we will look for you on the return trip.
Steve
Fayetteville
“ILoveFish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

If you love seafood you shouldn't miss stopping by Pier 41 in Lumberton, NC. It's conveniently located and has easy access to the highway or the town. I also enjoyed eating delicious seafood, fresh crispy cole slaw, "can't eat just one" hushpuppies............with a friendly staff, great service and all that in a newly redecorated restaurant! The Ladies Room was immaculate - thought I'd mention that also!

Did I mention that they have all original artwork around the dining area by a very talented local artist?

Great food, service and atmosphere.............what more could you want? I had a great time there!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank RottieMom4ever
Steve R, Owner at Pier 41 Seafood, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Good morning. Thanks for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed the food and service on your recent visit to the Pier. I agree with the comment on the hushpuppies.....I can't leave them alone either. Have a great day and we hope to see you again.
Metairie, Louisiana
“As good as New Orleans seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

my wife,son and myself were visiting relatives from Fairmont week before Thanksgiving;we are from New Orleans and accustomed to good Louisiana seafood with its spicy flavors;my relatives took us to pier 41 the nite before traveling back to New Orleans and we enjoyed the food and atmosphere very much;it was almost like being home;the memories of sharing food and time together will always be remembered.thank you for your hospitality.
John,Betty and Jonathan Small
Metairie,La.70006

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank John S
Steve R, Owner at Pier 41 Seafood, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Hey guys
Thanks for taking your time to write a great review for us. We are glad that you enjoyed your dinner here at Pier 41. Much of our seafood comes from the Gulf area so that may be a reason it reminded you of home. Hopefully we will see you again when you return to visit your family. Merry Christmas!
“2travelers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Plenty of great food and service! Fish was excellent. Stopped by on trip from New Jersey to Florida. Well worth our time.

2 Thank Gretchen H
Steve R, Owner at Pier 41 Seafood, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Gretchen
Thanks for stopping to eat with us and taking your time to write us a great review. Hope you will come see us again on your next trip through Lumberton.

Been to Pier 41 Seafood? Share your experiences!