“Good Food at Good Prices”

Zeno's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 99 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Deltona
“Good Food at Good Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

While staying in Lumberton we wanted italian food. Zeno's at a large selection of food. I ha a calzone which was very good. A lot of cheese and pepperoni. My wife had the eggplant dinner. She said it was very good and shes picky about her eggplant. The prices were reasonable and the staff was very nice. the manager even came to our table to see how our dinner was.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CherylnMarty

Lumberton, North Carolina
“Good Food...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I just ate there and I ordered a Stromboli and my daughter order a calzone, the food was delicious and the portion size was huge; I ordered a small and I was curious about the large :-), the only problem I had was the person that took the order has no enthusiasm at all, they were not nice or seemed happy at all, and when I went to pick up my order she was actually texting. Customer Service needs some work.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bishop H
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best pizza in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

They have the best pizza! I've never tried anything else other than the pizza, so I can't attest to how the other food tastes, but the pizza is my favorite, by far! It's so good! We always get it delivered or to go and it's been delicious every time.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MyrtleBeach587
Milford, Connecticut
“Delivered Food Hot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

After a long days drive the last thing I wanted to do was go out to eat and the Best Western recommended Zeno's and a chinese place. I ordered the Meatball Parm sub and it was great.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank MilfordSue
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Real good
It's real good and frish food the Alfredo sauce they have is real good

1 Thank Robertocarlos1

Been to Zeno's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!