This restaurant experience was so poor, I may never eat Mexican again. This place happened to be across the street from our hotel. There were lots of restaurants to choose from, but we all agreed that Mexican food sounded the best. This was a mistake of monumental proportion. The place reaked a horrible odor -- a cross between BO and decomposition. The waiter was abrupt and rude. But the worst was the quality of the food. We all had something different, and each one of our dishes was dripping in grease -- it was absolutely disgusting. I could not eat more that a couple of bites. You could tip my plate and collect about 4 tablespoons of grease and I had chicken! It had an unusual aftertaste that is disturbing to recollect. The prices are extremely cheap, and you definitely get what you pay for at this place. Avoid like the plague!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.