“Lost iPod”

Comfort Inn Lumberton
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Can't express how appreciative I am of the housekeeping staff and front office staff at this hotel. I left my iPod on the treadmill in the exercise room and didn't realize it until the evening of the following day. They were holding if for me when I called. Soooooooo thankful for such honest people . . . and so very polite and friendly, too:)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

On the way home from Florida. Nice and clean. This was a good pick at the last minute. Very busy and full so lucky we got a room at 10:00pm.
Breakfast was good and the attendant was very friendly.
The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank LisaMcD13
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly, from the desk personnel, to the housekeepers and security. The lady who hosted the breakfast was great. She topped off peoples coffee, kept everything full, wiped off tables and countertops and was extremely friendly to everyone. She is a keeper!

The room and bathroom was nicely decorated and clean. The bed was not that comfortable (a bit lumpy). I would stay again if back in town. The location is close to shopping and places to eat.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rob D
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The staff made this hotel feel like a second home on the highway. The rooms were clean and beautiful. The beds were completely comfortable and soft, like sleeping on the clouds. The place was an easy access off and on I-95 which made it easy to get to our destination. The breakfast here was amazing. Whenever I drive through Lumberton, NC on I-95, Comfort Inn's my first and only stop to rest my head.

Room Tip: The breakfast hostess and manager are the nicest people working in the hotel.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this comfort inn. the staff were very kind and helpful....breakfast area was neat and clean as well. The front desk clerk could not have been nicer or more helpful...her name was Ursula ...I think...great job!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The staff here was very friendly and helpful, especially the front desk associates and Eva, the Breakfast Hostess. Everything was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is right off the highway exit, with restaurants very close. We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We are definitely "picky" about where we stay even if only for a night. We were greeted by one of the most cheerful and helpful evening front desk associates EVER! Ursula is a gem and surely hope that is well noticed. She made great suggestions when we arrived late and hoped for a quick bite. She wrote a nice note and wished us a restful night. Simple but can't say in all our years we've ever received a personal note. The beds were VERY comfortable, and the room was clean. A little bit of traffic noice, but I95...not unusual.I dropped medication and the sweet housekeeping girl brought it to me. Breakfast was fine, the bonus and another best kept secret is Eva! Very pleasant and fun to talk to. We will definitely return!