“Best hotel to stay in North Carolina”

Comfort Inn Lumberton
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The staff made this hotel feel like a second home on the highway. The rooms were clean and beautiful. The beds were completely comfortable and soft, like sleeping on the clouds. The place was an easy access off and on I-95 which made it easy to get to our destination. The breakfast here was amazing. Whenever I drive through Lumberton, NC on I-95, Comfort Inn's my first and only stop to rest my head.

Room Tip: The breakfast hostess and manager are the nicest people working in the hotel.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this comfort inn. the staff were very kind and helpful....breakfast area was neat and clean as well. The front desk clerk could not have been nicer or more helpful...her name was Ursula ...I think...great job!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The staff here was very friendly and helpful, especially the front desk associates and Eva, the Breakfast Hostess. Everything was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is right off the highway exit, with restaurants very close. We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We are definitely "picky" about where we stay even if only for a night. We were greeted by one of the most cheerful and helpful evening front desk associates EVER! Ursula is a gem and surely hope that is well noticed. She made great suggestions when we arrived late and hoped for a quick bite. She wrote a nice note and wished us a restful night. Simple but can't say in all our years we've ever received a personal note. The beds were VERY comfortable, and the room was clean. A little bit of traffic noice, but I95...not unusual.I dropped medication and the sweet housekeeping girl brought it to me. Breakfast was fine, the bonus and another best kept secret is Eva! Very pleasant and fun to talk to. We will definitely return!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a night.
PROs: The Breakfast area was nice and clean and always stocked. Ms. Eva was the breakfast hostess and she was so pleasant and nice. It is because of her and her ability to make the breakfast experience a good one that I will probably stay there again.

CONs: No slight on the staff. They were nice, but the HBO did not work and no one was brought in to fix it that day. The desk computer kept having computer problems. She couldn't print my receipt. She said she would email it later. I did not feel comfortable with leaving without a receipt. She finally called another lady over to the desk to print out my receipt from the back.
The room had blow away curtains, so your air basically went under the curtain. I tried to pin them back with safety pins.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank dh414
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I guess it's called Comfort Inn for a reason.......They make sure that you are "Comfortable" and go the extra mile to ensure it. Driving from Orlando to Boston this was our first stop. Ursula at the front desk checked us in and was wonderful. She was quite busy but handled every customer with quality service. Room was neat, clean and everything was in order. Breakfast was great and Eva and Jessica made sure everyone was taken care of :) All staff professional and friendly. Would definitely stay there again!!!! My 7 year old granddaughter thought that everything was great and wished we could stay longer!!

1  Thank f_framos
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Personnel very pleasant and eager to help...room clean, bathroom like new..towels large and fluffy. Bed very comfortable.
Eva was a ray of sunshine with her bubbly personality as she kept the breakfast area stocked and tidy.
Will definitely return when in this area!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends