Comfort Inn Lumberton
$116
$53
$104
$76
All reviewsbreakfast hostessroom was cleannext morningthe breakfast areafree breakfastback homestay there againwafflestraveling southgreat stopnew yorkstaff was friendlynight's sleepdesk clerkeasy accesshalfway pointone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Does not deserve #1 ranking. Pretty disappointed with the room cleanliness. Huge hole burnt in the arm of the sofa, humid stench in the air, no sheets on the sofa bed- called front desk they told me to come down and get the sheets? Pool is the size of a hot tub.
Good location off of 95, friendly front desk person

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank maxmyamason
Reviewed July 13, 2011

This is a decent hotel, comfortable and good breakfast. Some of the previous reviews I read complained about traffic noise, however I did not experience any despite the fact that the hotel is right next to the Interstate. There are some decent dining options at one exit further North (about a mile).

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank JoeGator
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My wife and I stayed here twice in August 2009 and twice more in July 2010, each stay serving as a perfect overnight stay halfway through our now-traditional summer road trips from Miami to NYC. This Comfort Inn is just perfect, located right off I-95. The very helpful, friendly staff has made checking in and out absolutely hassle-free. Each room we've had has been very clean and comfortable. The hotel's free parking can't be beat. Great breakfast choices are offered, but if you're not up for that, there are other places nearby that you can go to, such as Waffle House. A nearby Walmart Supercenter also comes in perfectly handy for picking up miscellaneous trip items. The area in which the hotel is located is quiet, safe, and clean. My wife and I are glad to know that we can rely on this hotel each time we make this particular road trip.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank alnesser
Reviewed July 2, 2011

The hotel was very clean .. Beds were extremely comfty .. It was so quiet .... We slept very soundly .. Shower was wonderful . Breafkfast was very yummy ! Staff was very polite and helpful especially Ashley at the front desk .....

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Bridgetmomto3
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I looked on Trip Advisor for a good place to stop a little more than half way between Tampa and DC/College Park with my wife and 2 kids. We were on our way to National History Day at the University of Maryland. This hotel was easy to find right off I95, just over the North Carolina border. A Cracker Barrell was nearby. None of the room windows face the interstate directly so road noise was not a problem. We got a good deal, $95 for a room with 2 beds and a sofa bed. However, my daughter said the mattress on the sofa bed was very thin. Make sure you get the $10 coupon off the Lumberton visitors website. The pool was nice and clean, but we did not have time to use it. The gym was 3 cardio machines, so not much to talk about. Breakfast was included and was very nice. Included was waffles, eggs, bagels, biscuits and sausage gravy, danish, cereal, grits, oatmeal and some fruit. Juice was in nice pitchers rather than those juice machines. I like it in pitchers better. One last thing my kids wanted me to comment about.....the elevator was very slow and creaky. Overall a good stay and we would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family