“Really Nice and Comfortable Place!”

Fairfield Inn Lumberton
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Northampton, Pennsylvania
“Really Nice and Comfortable Place!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is a really nice hotel. There are fresh cookies and juice upon checking in during the evening. The rooms are modern and comfortable. This building looks well-kept. The breakfast in the morning was great. It was a hot breakfast and was well attended to. There is a Cracker Barrell within steps from the hotel. Staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy B
Renee M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Lumberton, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn Lumberton was enjoyable and you also enjoyed the breakfast. We hope to see you again on your next travel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Orange, Virginia
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Property is clean, staff is super, and the room is spacious. This is one that has an indoor corridor and that alone makes it great. Great bed and a very good night's rest. Just a caution to watch turning onto Lackey Street. It's kind of tricky and hard to see if there's a large truck blocking the intersection as it was when I arrived. Cost of the room was very high, but I think it's because they're getting overflow from the US Open for this week. Should be back to normal by next week.

Room Tip: Be careful turning onto Lackey St. It's deceptive.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank 414Bookworm
Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future
Biloxi, Mississippi
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is the second time we stayed here. It's clean and the breakfast buffet is very good - right down to the cinnamon and walnuts for the oatmeal and sugar-free syrup. The hotel is right on the interstate, but we didn't find it too noisy.

Room Tip: There are only a few rooms facing the highway - you probably don't want one of them.
2 Thank Mary P
America
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed here enroute to Florida and found the facility and its staff to be excellent. Inn was an easy exit and entrance from I-95 at Exti 20. Front desk staff were very accommodating and check-in was smooth. Room was at the rear of the facility away from I-95 traffic and was very restful. Cracker Barrel next door was convienent. Inn's free breakfast provided everything I could think of. Internet access was available in lobby as well as in the room.

4 Thank Traveler1795
Renee M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Lumberton, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn Lumberton was enjoyable.

virginia
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Booked this on way to Ocean Isle Beach. Had reserved 2 queen beds. Got their at 1100 pm. They had gave my queens to someone else. They did give us a king with a pull out which was fine for my son. We stayed on the noisy I 95 end. Breakfast was good. No complaints.

Room Tip: Ask for the back side of the motel. Away from the interstate.
1 Thank hokieman90
I would like to express my apologies for any inconvenience that occured during your stay with us. We value you as a guest and our goal is to provide you with excellent service. We are renovationing our property and in part of that we had to adjust a few rooms and that had to be what occured in this situation. This is nothing that our hotel does on a regular basis. We are bettering our property for each guest. Thank You for you feedback and as always Thank You for choosing the Fairfield Inn by Marriott.
Dania Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I am a Marriott rewards member. I had a guaranteed reservation for 7 nights and when I arrived to check in around midnight there were no parking spots left and the only room left was a wheelchair accessible room facing the I-95 highway. I would have expected them to save a better room for me and I am downgrading for that. The front desk told me to park at the restaurant next door. They are so used to people staying here for just one night that I think they did not consider my needs. I expect better from a Marriott. I switched to another hotel because of this.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We were on our way to Virginia from Florida and stopped for the night. The hotel was nice - your basic hotel along I-95 variety. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I had read reviews about the noise from the parking lot and the interstate but we had our AC blowing full blast so we didn't hear any noise from outside. The free breakfast was good and had all the standard fare including sausage gravy and biscuits and scrambled eggs. We had no complaints except for the lack of restaurants in town. There is a Cracker Barrel next door to the hotel but I am not a fan. We will definitely stay there again if we ever stop in Lumberton.