Fairfield Inn Lumberton
$53
$116
Hampton.com
$76
All reviewscracker barrel next doorroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastbreakfast arearoad noisehot breakfastwould stay here againnight's resthalfway pointstaff was friendlyone night stayoutdoor poolgood nights sleepgreat stopovernight stoplong drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Looking for a great cheap spot to stop on I-95...well this is it! Driving from dc to Florida, I followed everyone's trip advisor advice and avoided Florence NC and we stayed here. Pulled in the at 3am with our family of five, was checked in in minutes, slept in great queen beds, quick shower and then had a huge big breakfast and off we went to finish the drive to Disney. This is the perfect pit stop when driving I-95.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We were passing through and had seen the reviews on Trip Advisor and they were spot on. Again this is simply a good clean place to spend a night from a road trip. The staff was polite and they have a nice simple continental breakfast which makes it easy to get up and go. So if you need a place to pull over and stay this is it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I can write whatever I want about the quality of the room etc. but nothing will matter if the staff is horrible. Thankfully this was not the case at the Lumberton Fairfield Inn. The staff made up for the small inconveniences of this hotel. Let's face it, we are most likely not arriving at this hotel with the thoughts of enjoying a vacation here. The truth is we are here for another purpose: possibly for business in the area or most likely on a road trip and in need of some shut eye. I mean the hotel is right off of I-95 and despite not being brand new it was clean which is what we all care about in the end. Don't get me wrong the place is not falling apart by any means just not brand new. They have flat screens, don't worry!The front desk staff is there to please so ask away. The attendant at breakfast is on top of things and there to accommodate your needs. We
snuck in a swim at the outdoor pool and a quick workout at the gym! I noticed a washer/dryer as well. Stop on by if you are tired, you will be glad you did!

Room Tip: rooms away from highway will be quieter but see if they are more. Handicap/senior room was on bottom floor which has sliding windows nailed she though.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cabergy
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Driving from NYC to FLA there are thousands of choices of where to sleep. This Fairfield Inn staff puts it far in The lead for warmth, friendliness and excellence. The breakfast was outstanding. Fresh, copious,well-presented and tasty.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank shoepeddler
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Staff met our request and gave us a room near the back (away from the road). Standard room for this class hotel, comfortable. Bathroom floor tile and tub could have been a little cleaner, but we survived. Tried this hotel because of high ranking on TA so probably better than most others in area but I would not go out of my way to stay here, plenty of other towns up and down I-95.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family