“Extended Stay over Christmas”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I typically stay at Hilton brand hotels. The staff at this hotel could teach the staff at other Hilton family hotels a thing about hospitality. We stayed there nearly a week over Christmas. The staff at this hotel has been very well trained and projects the image of which all of the Hilton family hotels should strive to achieve. This small hotel far exceeded the service rendered at any other Hilton Family hotel of which I have stayed. The front desk even wrapped gifts for my children so they would have something to open that morning.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dan R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am glad we were able to make you feel welcomed and make your Christmas away from home special.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very nice hotel. Located in a few good area of town with many choices for food near by. Very comfortable room. Would stay again in the future. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. I liked the fact that the hotel is right next to the Outback Steak House.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dan R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Lumberton offers little for decent and clean lodging. Hard to believe this is a Hilton property. I was fine after running out to purchase Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner and disinfectant for the bathroom facilities. However, too much cames on garbage in the tile grout next to tub and toilet to disinfect. Breakfast was acceptable. Try not to stay in lumberton at allif u can help it.

Room Tip: Stay in another city with better options
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Dan R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

I am so sorry you were not pleased with the cleanliness of your room. With us being an original style Hampton Inn, we do have the exterior rooms. We are in the process of building a brand new Hampton Inn right across the street that is due to open in 2015. I truly hope you will give Hampton Inn and Lumberton another chance when the new property opens.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This was an unplanned stop - due to weather conditions. We always prefer to stay at a Hampton Inn. This was no disappointment. Great hotel, friendly staff - rooms were quiet and breakfast was fresh and hot..... Could not ask for more.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and the great compliment about the staff. We work hard to make sure everyone has the best stay possible. I know that weather on I-95 can cause problems and I'm glad we were able to help you get off the road for the night and be comfortable.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were greeted warmly and with interest in our reservation and any other needs we might have. Our reservation was treated as something importan, as was the question of whether or not we had Hilton Honors. Our breakfast was the standard Hammpton Inn meal, and everything we had was fresh and of good quality.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dan R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. All of our guest's are special to us.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

While traveling, I am extremely confident that choosing a Hampton Inn will provide the professionalism and cleanliness that are important to me. This was an excellent experience once again. I was driving without knowing where I would stop except that it would be at an exit with a Hampton Inn. This one in Lumberton, NC specifically came with the added bonus of a $20 discount through the NC Tourism - I picked up the coupons from the NC Tourism Welcome Center-Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. Those coupons come in very handy and are available to anyone staying with us. Just stop at the NC Welcome Center on I-95 and then at the Lumberton Visitor's Center for a total of $20 in coupons.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is an older property that Hampton took over at some point. There are not interior corridors, and the fixtures and furnishings in the rooms are old. The room is clean, but lacks the usual coziness that I've come to expect at a Hampton Inn. The staff makes the best of the location and the property, and the service is up to its usual excellent standards. If you're just stopping by on a trip through Lumberton, then this is a great place to stay. If you're going to have an extended stay and expect the amenities you usually associate with a Hampton Inn, you might be slightly disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rob S
Dan R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Old School...I will have to remember that one! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I truly loved reading your comments about the service the staff provide. We are a classic design of Hampton Inn and we have plans for a brand new Hampton Inn to open in 2015 which will be all interior corridors. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are travelling through Lumberton.