“Great Barbeque !!!”

Cramerton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Barbeque !!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

We love the food , the hush puppies are hot, I could eat them all day ,The ribs are great,,YUM YUM ,,I love Pork,,Wife loves the shredded beef, the staff was great ,I've been going there on & off for years the food is always consistance,

It is a great place to eat,,the parking lot is always full at meal time,,,but I sqeeze in.Because I know it's good food & service !!!!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Andy M

Belmont, North Carolina
“Don't waste your money!”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I had the BBQ chicken and it was very dry and cold. My baked potato was just barely done. My husband ordered the pork plate with fries. He was very disppoiinted in the tiny little bit of pork they gave him and the very few fries. The restaurant seemed run down and dirty.

• Visited December 2011
Lumberton, North Carolina
“yummy”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

well people i could smell the place a half mile away! i had a combo plate with chopped barbeque and spare ribs ,mac and chesse ,coleslaw and hushpuppys. and im going out on a limb here but im going to say they where THE BEST RIBS i have every had. i have eatin alot of ribs from all the top chain eaterys . not to mention the rest of the plate ,grade A . i would eat there again and again . they have all you can eat selections. but beware if they catch you sharing you will be shot on site lol, for real poeple if you get in the mood for some lip smackin good barbeque check them out.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank rkoerner39
Rome, Georgia
“Great sides - my Q was dry.”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I had strong recommendations to try this spot from a friend, and I didn't have the same experience as him I guess. I did love my sides (unusual slaw, but refreshing) and plenty of sugar in the tea, but my chopped pork plate was way on the dry side. Very clean, quiet and easy to talk business, waitress was great...just not my favorite Q spot.

Visited April 2011
Charleston, South Carolina
“Some of the worst food I have ever had in a restaurant”
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Words can't really describe how bad the food was. The menu misrepresented what the food actually was. I ordered the smoked turkey and received a slap of grotesque meat, like a ham steak. It was terrible, as was the cole slaw and sweet potato fries. My husband had the pulled pork which had no taste and was dry. The place is so smokey from the fire they cook on that it's sickening after a while. I actually had to go home and change my clothes because they smelled so bad after eating there. The inside of the restaurant is abysmal and depressing. I will never return and would absolutely never recommend this to anyone.