“Andy's a great place to eat!”
Review of Andy's Burgers

Andy's Burgers
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Locust
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Concord, North Carolina
“Andy's a great place to eat!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My family and I have eaten at Andy's many times in the past year and love it. The decor is fifties retro, with an open grill area. They make awesome hamburgers, hotdogs and soft serve ice cream. My hubby really likes their onion rings; however I think they are just okay. Andy’s does make the best hamburgers I have ever eaten in a restaurant. The service is always great and the manager comes out to talk to the customers to ensure they are pleased with their meals. The place is always busy and they have a drive through window for orders called in. I give Andy's a 5 for great service, food, atmosphere and excellent family friendly pricing.

• Visited November 2012

“Best diner around”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We make a special trip from the South Charlotte area to go here! The burgers area delicious, and the fries? WOW! I took my Dad who was from the PA area and he said the fries were perfect. The kids love their meals in the cute car boxes. Milkshake person? GO there. We opt for the oreo milkshake. Service is FAST.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank drchumby
“The pimento burger I awesome!!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Came out to Ablemarle to look at some equipment and found this cute little diner. It is in the Walmart shopping plaza: so I wouldn't have known to stop. But we had to stop at Wally world and noticed it. Takes you back to the 50s. The food is yummy and we might just take an hour drive again just to get that pimento burger!!!

Locust, North Carolina
“Great food ~ fun atmosphere !!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Andy's is one of our local favorites. WHERE can you get a large handmade burger, fries and a drink for less than $6?? They are sooo good. And, the Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches are full of meat, cheese, onions and peppers. They are my all time favorite. While you are eating, the manager will come around and say hello and see if everything is satisfactory. You will most likely get a free sample of their ice cream of the day. Enjoy the 50's music while you eat!! And Locust is quaint!! Worth the drive!!

• Visited April 2012
Concord, North Carolina
“WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This restaurant is a little on the small side and they are ALWAYS busy, so be prepared to wait a few minutes before getting a seat. Has a 50's diner theme. Very good food. very friendly staff. The management is the nicest I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Will be back!!

• Visited August 2011