Beautiful views from this quaint Inn. We had a wonderful time during the Murder Mystery weekend. Food was great. Loved the pumpkin waffles and the sweet potato soup so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Milepost 331 on the Blue Ridge Parkway, halfway between Asheville and Blowing Rock/ Boone. Just 25 miles north of Mt. Mitchell and 25 miles south of Grandfather Mountain. We are motorcycle friendly and, in fact we rent Dual Sport Motorcycles. We are also Pet friendly. We are perched high on top of the Blue Ridge adjacent to the Parkway and only 200 feet from the Parkway ramp at the NC226 exit. We have 16 affordable rooms with a balcony that runs the length of the building overlooking the Catawba Valley and surrounding mountains. We have covered motorcycle parking as well as ground floor access to all 3 floors. The building has been renovated with new plumbing, electrical and refinished red oak floors. There is some very unique wood paneling made from 22 varieties of native wood. We serve guests only in the restaurant with an excellent beer and wine selection for on and off premises. Our gift shop has some unique rocks, gems and minerals, jewelry and Diamondback NC226A souvenirs and T-shirts. We pride ourselves on customer focus and hospitality. Come see us at the Skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Skyline Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyline Village Inn And Cavern Tavern
- Skyline Village Inn & Cavern Tavern Hotel Little Switzerland
- Skyline Village Hotel Cavern Tavern