“Amazing place to grow up!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #8 of 15 things to do in Linville
“Amazing place to grow up!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My grandparents owned a house at GG&CC and, I'm so glad that they raised me and gave me the opportunity to grow up at GG&CC! I had the absolute best times of my life there! I learned to play golf, fish,conoe,play tennis,I even learned to ride my bike there too !!!

I'm 27 now and, my sweet Grandfather was called several years back to be with the Lord.
My grandmother now resides in the southern pines/pine hurst area. She sold the house unfortunately and , I've not been back in several years now.
I'd love to go back and visit with my two children one day.

Charlotte, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best in NC!”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Best golf course in North Carolina! Course condition is as good as any place in the country. Don't miss a chance to play this awesome track!

1 Thank jallen5517
Birmingham, Alabama
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fun for kids!”
Reviewed January 16, 2006

my grandmother has a house there. the course goes right by most of the houses and there is a lake in the summer. i believe there are some houses for rent. there are many places to bike for the non golfers. also the wildlife rescue zoo is up the ways along with the swinging bridge. my cousins and i go up about every summer our ages are 5-40! we love it! sorry no pictures.

2 Thank HLSESS