“Eat somewhere else!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Lincolnton, North Carolina
“Eat somewhere else!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2008

I had an interesting experience at Zippers today. It was my first time. A friend that went along with me said that she had eaten there once and it took over an hour to get her food, but she was going to give them a second chance.

We ordered breakfast. It took over an hour. We added an order of hashed browns and an egg sandwich to take back to our husbands - it took another hour!

The waitress basically took our order, came back an hour later with our food, and didn't check on us again.

The restaurant was smoky and some customers got up and left, rather than wait.

I'm not sure what could have possibly taken so long to prepare. I had scrambled eggs, bacon, hashed browns and toast. My friend had chipped beef on toast with eggs.

We won't be returning. We could have gotten better food and service at the Waffle House.