“Make you feel like family!”

House of Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Lincolnton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Make you feel like family!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This one of our favorite places to eat in Lincolnton. We have come to know some of the staff so well that they feel like family. The food is fantastic, service excellent all at a reasonable price. They accommodate large parties very well.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Suzy L

Greenville, South Carolina
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

What a great find! The food and service were excellent! We had a large group and they were very accommodating.

Visited August 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Do not go here if you want good food”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I went here recently because I read the reviews online & wanted to try a good pizza place. I was very disappointed. I got the veg pizza. The dough was burned & the cheese still whole (not melted) The mushrooms were canned. Gross. So I brought it home & thought if I baked it a little more maybe it would be better. It was not any better; it was worse. I don't know what these people are doing or where they learned to make pizza but they need to go back & learn what good pizza tastes like. It has made me give up one of my favorite food because I cannot find an authentic & tasty pizza. I also ordered the ravioli. It was apparent that it was previously frozen & again the cheese was not melted. I could not even eat it! My advice: do not go here if you want good food. I will NEVER go back.

• Visited June 2013
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Nice!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Overall, very good. Food was excellent. Prices very good. No complaints with the service. I was expecting the atmosphere to be a little nicer. Don't get me wrong, it was fine...I was just expecting more. Best burger around!

• Visited April 2013
Lincolnton, North Carolina, United States
“Best Italian in town hands down!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Been in twice this month and its always good,hot and served with a smile.Hit this one early on Fri. and sat.nights.Busssssy!Can't beat their hot subs or the chick.or veal parm. great choices for all.

Visited February 2013