“Friendly smiles, great service”

Hampton Inn Lincolnton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel has a relaxing atmosphere. Front desk personnel have great smiles that will perk you up at the end of a tiring day. Rooms clean, breakfast great, and quiet rooms! what more could you ask for?

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lincolnton

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Lincolnton, NC. We traveled here for a wedding and had a wonderful hotel experience. Everything looked new and the staff could not have been friendlier. This is a wonderful value for the price, comfortable beds, clean rooms, nice free breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Being raised in the South, but traveling the world, I have never experienced a more welcoming and refreshing staff as I have at the Hampton in Lincolnton. I wish this hotel and its stellar crew could be transported up to Manhattan, where I travel monthly... and everywhere else I travel, as well!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I was born in Lincolnton, and I've been visiting off and on for 22 years. I'm glad it finally has another choice to stay at. Hampton Inns are very comfortable, and this one is no exception. Friendly staff and clean rooms with Internet.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The staff of this hotel is one the best I ever come across in all my travels. The rooms are large and the bathroom alone is worth the stay! The breakfast is hearty and well managed. Just a GREAT hotel overall!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very new property with all areas clean and fresh. Nicely appointed. Great location off the highway and main street makes for a quiet stay. Close to main part of city and several good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Lincolnton location is central to getting into Charlotte on business, there are multiple ways to get to Lincolnton Hotel from Charlotte that allows you to avoid most of the traffic in and out of Charlotte on the major interstates. The Hotel is located in a quiet area far enough from the interstate that you do not hear the nightly road traffic . Quiet and relaxing enviorment.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Quality Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hickory
Hampton Inn Hickory
Hampton Inn Hickory
#1 of 13 in Hickory

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!