“no title” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Murphy, North Carolina
“no title”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Except for the coffee and TV Guide the service was excellent. The coffee was replenished, but was not available when we needed it. The TV guide was not a big issue. I wanted to watch the ACC Tournament, but could find a game due to no guide.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Cary, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had a group of twenty or more people, staying in six different rooms. The staff were very friendly and good to give us neighboring rooms and allowing us to use the lobby for our pizza meal and other gatherings.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Williamsport, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Lincolnton, NC was by far the best hotel that I have stayed at in the USA in the past 5 years! We travel abroad also and found this Hampton Inn to be equal to the Teatro Hotel in Portugal, and at that point of time our favorite place to have stayed in our travels.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Daytona Beach Shores, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

This was a clean and well decorated hotel. It had all the features that make Hampton Inn my only choice. The general manager was exceptional. She went above and beyond in guiding me to some local problems I encountered. All the employees were cheerful and positive. Enjoyable stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Whitsett, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very clean, modern, well-maintained, great breakfast, internet works beautifully, wonderful and friendly staff, and a nice walking trail downtown. I will stay here and drive extra miles to my destination rather than staying at other locations in neighboring larger cities.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Troy, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

I liked this Hampton but whatever is on the roof (heating/AC) made enough noise that I had a hard time getting to sleep, apparently it was above me. I did not use internet and can't comment on that. Staff was very friendly and professional. Nice breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask them to put you in a room not in proximity to their rooftop HVAC equipment.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Woodstock, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have been traveling with my job for about a year now and this was one of the better experiences. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful and the room was beautiful. The bed was so comfortable that I stayed there an extra night and drove back the other way - about 30 miles extra - well worth it. I'm in North Carolina about once a month - I'll be staying here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn Charlotte North/Lake Norman
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia
Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!