“fantastic new and clean”

Hampton Inn Lincolnton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Lincolnton, United States
“fantastic new and clean”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

A truly impressive and rewarding stay and it helps when you have such a great staff one comes to mind Great accommodation clean and what i expect of a hotel this person comes to mind when you hire the correct staff Lisa Hampton

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed January 2, 2014

very nice place, extremely clean excellent staff. lobby and check in very fast, no problems with the rooms, wish they had snack machine near the ice machines is only drawback, but not that big a deal. thanks to the people at this hampto inn i will stay here again when in the area

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Zebulon, United States
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The staff at this hotel gave sincere sympathy and condolences as we arrived for a Family member Funeral. The staff was caring, uplifting, and genuine with any need we had. I can only recommend this as the best Hotel I have stayed at in years.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed one night at this Hampton Inn. It is fairly new, conveniently located,quiet. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Room and bathroom are spacious. Room includes microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker, complimentary breakfast. Room rate seemed a little pricey.

Canton, Ohio
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Upon arrival, you can tell this property is relatively new. It is very clean and has all of the latest designs and accommodations you would expect from a new Hampton Inn. The service was very friendly, rooms clean and comfortable and public spaces were clean and inviting. Has a decent work out room, including free weights. This is by far the best property to stay at in the Lincolnton area and very easy to find right off the highway. There are numerous restarants within minutes. Just one point of clarification to note is that their website infers they have an indoor pool, but it is outdoor only.

Room Tip: The North side (parking lot side) is away from the pool (which is outdoors)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Denver, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is the best Hampton I have stayed. Super Cozy and clean. I feel home every time I spend the night there. The whole staff is well trained and they work hard to fulfill your needs. I loved this hotel and I always stay there if I am arround.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
connelly springs, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The hotel manager was very helpful. The hotel was the cleanest and most up to date I have ever used. The lobby is so beautiful I really want to stay again. the price was great for the value of the experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Comfort Inn
Candlewood Suites Mooresville
Candlewood Suites Mooresville
#4 of 14 in Mooresville
Holiday Inn Express Kings Mountain

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!