Hampton Inn Lincolnton
$60
$52
$89
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleannice breakfastbusiness centerthe breakfast areavery nice staybreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfasteach morningplace to stayup to datewould recommend this hotel to anyonestaff was friendlyeasy accessstayed one nightbusiness tripfitness center
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Upon arrival, you can tell this property is relatively new. It is very clean and has all of the latest designs and accommodations you would expect from a new Hampton Inn. The service was very friendly, rooms clean and comfortable and public spaces were clean and inviting. Has a decent work out room, including free weights. This is by far the best property to stay at in the Lincolnton area and very easy to find right off the highway. There are numerous restarants within minutes. Just one point of clarification to note is that their website infers they have an indoor pool, but it is outdoor only.

Room Tip: The North side (parking lot side) is away from the pool (which is outdoors)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is the best Hampton I have stayed. Super Cozy and clean. I feel home every time I spend the night there. The whole staff is well trained and they work hard to fulfill your needs. I loved this hotel and I always stay there if I am arround.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The hotel manager was very helpful. The hotel was the cleanest and most up to date I have ever used. The lobby is so beautiful I really want to stay again. the price was great for the value of the experience.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have been traveling to Lincolnton for several years for business. Since this Hampton property opened we have made it the only hotel that we use. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly and helpful and the breakfast is a typical hotel breakfast. It has hot and cold options.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The facility is nice and very clean. Rooms are very spacious, but the beds are terribly uncomfortable. I thought that Hampton still had cloud nine bedding, but apparently not. My back was killing me the next morning. If the mattress had been comfortable the stay would have been perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. It is our goal to make sure every stay is enjoyable and problem free. I am sorry that we failed to deliver the high level of service that you deserve. Your comments are very important to me and I take them seriously. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember that you are important to us and we love having you here.