“Nice Hotel at a fair price”

Hampton Inn Lincolnton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Knoxville, United States
“Nice Hotel at a fair price”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The staff were very helpful and the rooms were clean with comfortable beds. The women at the desk helped me find a restaurant that I liked and were very polite and friendly. I stay at Hampton Hotels fairly often and this one is probably a little better than the average Hampton, which if you are familiar with the chain, is much better than the average hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Murfreesboro, Tn., United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had made a trip from Tennessee to North Carolina to visit family, the hotel was perfect. It was so nice to have such great helpful staff at the hotel to give direction and suggestion for the local area for eating. And then upon returning to the hotel to find our room to be so clean and comfortable. This was a grat choise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel was very clean, quiet and conveniently located. The beds were a bit hard but the room overall was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Good selection for breakfast and a nice area to sit down and eat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Ladson, South Carolina
Reviewed September 5, 2013

no vending machines on floor. Have to buy drinks from their store, very expensive. Bought 3 cookies and 2 cokes, cost over $15.00. Be sure to go to convience store before coming in for the night. I was also not given the goody bag that all other Hampton Inns give when I checked in. But the staff was very friendly and courteous.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. Please be assured that I have shared your comments with the appropriate owner(s) and we are taking action to review our pricing strategies. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A+ for cleanliness, accomodations, breakfast, pool, appearance and top-notch staff. Nice to see they provide a handicap device so that wheelchair bound guests can be put in the pool. The only convenience missing was a hot tub. Other than that, this was a 110% satisfactory stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Powder Springs, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great facility but even greater staff who were very helpful. A very clean and well maintained facility and will stay there again if given an opportunity. The front desk crew is superb starting from the check-in all the way to check out.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Poor for the price! The rooms are very small compared to the Comfort Inn and the price is over $20 more per room??? This Hotel is overpriced compared to the competition just across the street! Recommend you cancel your Resv and book with Comfort Inn across the street!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let me know about your recent stay at
our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are very important to me and I take them seriously. Please be assured that I have shared your comments with the appropriate owner(s) and we are taking action to review our pricing strategies.It is my hope that should you return to Lincolnton, that you will stay with us again. Please remember
that you are important to us and we love having you here.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Comfort Inn
Candlewood Suites Mooresville
Candlewood Suites Mooresville
#4 of 14 in Mooresville
Holiday Inn Express Kings Mountain

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!