Hampton Inn Lincolnton
$55
$47
$89
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleannice breakfastbusiness centerthe breakfast areavery nice staybreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfasteach morningplace to stayup to datewould recommend this hotel to anyonestaff was friendlyeasy accessstayed one nightbusiness tripfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Hotel is only a few months old. Above says it all. Very clean, easy check in and great facility. Only thing I would recommend is that an option for pillow firmness be available as the pillows I had were all too soft for me. Also the gym only had a few things (treadmill, bike, etc, no universal weight workout machine). Some type of All-in-One workout machine would've been nice

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank JazzyJeff139
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great oasis in Lincolnton! Close to interstate and very convenient to hospital. Would recommend this facility to anyone that visits the area. Clean, safe, readily accessible and extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We came to Lincolnton for a family reunion. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The property and rooms were very clean. The pool was very relaxing and clean. The gym on property was very clean. It had free-weights and treadmills. The location is next to a Lowes and car dealership so there isn't much of a view. Everyone in town agreed its the best place to stay while in Lincolnton.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times when in the western part of NC. The staff is always friendly, the building is always clean, the food is always good, and the price is always right. We drove a bit out of our way just to stay here this past weekend. I recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David R

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. Their Excellence in cleanliness and had exceptional staffing! everyone was helpful, kind and a joy to talk to. I am glad that our new facility is close by and I can utilize this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013