“Unexpected and wonderful!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Bessemer City, North Carolina
“Unexpected and wonderful!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed one night to visit a local winery and I was so surprised with this hotel! The lobby and rooms were beautiful, breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly. This is a very modern hotel and very comfortable, would stay here again whenever I'm in the area. One minor issue, the products in the suite shop are extremely over priced, bring your own drinks and snacks!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Chapel Hill, NC, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

There are not a lot of hotels in the Lincolton area but this is defintely preferred lodging for my wife an I when we are there. The hotel was just built one year ago and this was our third stay. Everything still looks and feels new. Staff are excellent and friendly and the free breakfast beats any fast food and is on par with any sit-down restaurant you will find in Lincolnton. We paid $114 plus taxes. Who doesn't want a lower rate, but we still find it a very good value given the quality of the accomodations.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Outstanding experience at this hotel. The property is 19 months old, but looks like it was just built. The room was pristine and the staff were very helpful. Probably to best experience in a hotel that I have ever had in 30 years of traveling for business!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Mountains of NC, United States
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed to attend a family event. The property appears new. It is really clean and the staff are extremely nice. Breakfast was very good. Location was convenient for us near Hwy 321 with restaurants close by. Didn't get to swim due to weather, but it looked clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel several times. When we were there recently, I felt very welcome because the lady working there remembered me from a previous visit. The accommodations are fresh and clean. The food is very good. After we checked out, we received a call within 5 minutes notifying us that my daughter's Kindle had been found in room. Outstanding service!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Reviewed April 1, 2013

New hotel with clean, well-appointed rooms and courteous service at the front desk. A super value too. Breakfast choices were more comprehensive than anticipated, with a comfortable dining area, including TV with morning news running. In general, a super accomodating place with truly welcoming folks at the helm.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Everything was wonderful. The decor...the furniture...the flat screen tv...the down comforter...the bathroom was amazing...huge shower...loved loved loved. The free breakfast wasn't great, but sufficient. The bed was a little hard, but the comforter and pillows were divine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Comfort Inn
#1 of 13 in Hickory
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#9 of 13 in Hickory

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!