“perfection”

Hampton Inn Lincolnton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Everything was wonderful. The decor...the furniture...the flat screen tv...the down comforter...the bathroom was amazing...huge shower...loved loved loved. The free breakfast wasn't great, but sufficient. The bed was a little hard, but the comforter and pillows were divine.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This location has very friendly staff. The entire place was very clean and very well kept. The bed was comfortable and the room was well laid out. The shower was great, I really wanted to take it home with me :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Dining options and vendors accepting American Express might be limited in this tiny town, but during a recent business travel requirement I found myself in a one year old Hampton Inn with an up to date gym (with windows) and business center. While the room itself offered sitting space and desk area, the bathroom having granite counters and large shower, the best part of my stay was Cindy the front desk staffer. She managed many tasks at once with grace and even called all the local restaurant merchants to find one who took my corporate Amex! (There were only three of fifteen). If you're needing to be in this tiny town, stay at the Hampton Inn. Best choice around.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very friendly staff, nice location near restaurants.....good southern hospitality. The rooms are clean, towels fresh, and the beds very comfortable. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns I have stayed at. Well worth the visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Subyo1
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for letting my know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The handicaped room facilities were excellent for my 82 yo mother which make her feel at ease because she has not "traveled" in more than 20 years. The lobby was beautiful & immaculate. Staff were wonderful & reassuring as there was "snow advisory" for the area. She promised to call us if she heard concerning weather report. Complimentary breakfast was second to none!! And I must add the beds were so comfortable - I have back issues & I slept "like a baby". Would love to have the mattress at home!! Do NOT hesitate to stay here!!

Room Tip: Share your concerns with the staff! I asked not to be placed over the front door as I have had prob...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. I consider your comments to be a gift and they are important to me. It was a pleasure to have you and your mother as our guests.

It is our hope that you will visit us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having you Here!"

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have enjoyed staying here when i am in for classes at the NICRT Academy. Great service and the rooms are clean. I find that the beds are very conformable. The breakfast is well worth the stay as well. I feel right at home.

Room Tip: All are great, I like the second floor front winows
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your experience at our Hampton Inn, Lincolnton NC. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. It is important to us to make sure
that your stay was enjoyable and comfortable.

It is our hope, that should you return to Lincolnton, that you will come stay with us again. Please remember that you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!" Thank you again, for choosing our Hampton Inn, LIncolnton. You are important to us!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I recently used some of my HHonors points to book a reward night at this location, since I was in town for an event. Very friendly staff, and great hotel accomidations. Very quiet and clean location. Love the Hilton hotels and the Hampton brand, well done.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We appreciate your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member. I hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Quality Inn
Hampton Inn Hickory
Hampton Inn Hickory
#1 of 13 in Hickory
Crowne Plaza Hickory I-40

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!