“Fine in every way.”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lillington
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lillington
“Fine in every way.”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This place is fine in every way. For a one star hotel, it's beyond excellent. My expectations were low and this place exceeded them by far. Decent breakfast, clean room, clean bathroom. Absolutely no complaints; I'd stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Slong89

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Not sure I've ever stayed somewhere the staff was as friendly as the staff at Microtel, especially Sue and Jessica. Everything was as expected. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Mark D
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are large,clean and nicely equipped. Wifi is free and a generous breakfast staff is very friendly

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank GregL736
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We were in Lillington, because my Aunt had passed away.I was kind of hesitant about staying there, I am disabled, Handic"ABLE",is what I like to say. People are usually uncivilized,toward disabled people. But once we got there, from the moment we checked in. I felt like we were going to have a peaceful stay. The staff were very were courteous, as well as respectful. And oh, the room it was very spacious and clean. Just right for me, my mom and my son. My son did not want to leave, after he found the waffles during breakfast. (smile) I will stay there again when I come to see my family.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Gastonia, NC
Reviewed December 17, 2011

We have stayed in this hotel 3 years in a row, and some things never change: the excellent service, friendly staff, and clean rooms. But one thing has changed over these three years...we now travel with a Service Dog (our Diabetic Alert Dog). We called in advance to notify them, and from the minute we informed them, they were very accomodating. When we checked in, they had reserved a room on the first floor, near the exit...very important detail when travelling with a dog. And the next morning, the desk clerk checked our record to verify that we had not been charged any additional fee for the dog (something that had never occurred to me would happen, but she took the initiative to ensure it didn't happen). As long as we continue to attend this family reunion, we will continue to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Our one night stay at this motel was absolutely fabulous ! The location was easily accessible and just minutes away from the Raven Rock State park. The room was spacious, clean and made up just right. The staff were very friendly and the service were excellent. Loved the hot waffles for breakfast ! I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it for others.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Lillington, North Carolina
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We Stay at this motel two or more time a year. We understand with an outdoor pool it is not all ways open in the fall and winter. We did talk to the owner in Ocr or Nov of 2010 and he promised that the pool would soon be open this summer. We come to visit family and with the temp. at 98 to 101 in the day. I and my husband were looking forward to cooling off im the pool. But it is still not repaired or replaced. Whick seems to be what they are doing. Also the towels this time very very scratchy, not soft like thay were before. I do hope this does go back what thay had before. The breakfast has improved some. Hoping for more fresh fruit. Most employees were great-one night person when we checked in , did even look at us-just get the job done-so she cood get back to who knows what. The room was fine. Do you have suites at this motel-- if some they did not come up on your web site. Thank you for hearing me, Ruth Antoninka

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lillington
Hampton Inn Dunn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 7 in Dunn
Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dunn I-95

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lillington? Share your experiences!