“Nice Pizza Place”

Cuisines: Pizza, Delicatessen
Liberty,NC
“Nice Pizza Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've been to Maria's a couple of times and each time has been a good experience. I had never had stuffed pizza before and it was very good. Their regular pizza is good as well. My family really enjoyed the cheese bread. Maria's offers many specials and while my family chose to dine-in, pick-up is available as well. We thought the price was great and the quality very good. My husband also wanted to add that the restaurant "smelled like heaven", due to the wonderful aroma of fresh cooked pizza!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank KatieW333

Winston Salem, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Darn Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

The pizzeria has a 100 on the wall from the health dept. The food is cooked to order. No precooking or holding in the back. I have ate almost everything on the menu. There is nothing I did not like. I especially loved the lasagna, but be warned the plate will be extremely hot. I had the meat sauce with my calzone and stromboli and both times it did not disappoint. There was actually meat in the sauce. The atmosphere is quiet and cozy. The service is exceptional.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank grocerygetter
Liberty, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food and customer service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2010

The food is really great and the appearance & the taste is also. itz a great for your $$$ and a convenant area too. I'm really it reopened and the customer is great anf very friendly employees smiling faces and dress appearance, along with the cleanliness of the resturant. the service is the best around... Fast and accurant .

1 Thank 44brown-delite