“Good for the sweet tooth”
Review of Fancy Pastry Shop

Fancy Pastry Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed October 11, 2017

A little high in price for some good sweets, but worth the money if you are craving something special,

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Graduation cake for my son. Was happy with the taste. Icing was not overly sweet which is good. I would return. Wasn't super impressed with the decoration, but it was cute. A little pricey. My husband said pricing on cupcakes and balloons were also pricey, but pretty typical for a bakery such as this.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

This place is run by children....there was not an adult in sight, and the quality shows it!!!!.......Mostly everything in the display case was raw, undercooked or mangled.....Looks like there could be a GOING OUT OF BUSINESS sign going very shortly if they keep this up!!!!!!......I hope an adult that cares reads this and makes the changes need.

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Birthday cake is my favorite food ever and the one we had last week was so good. I love to go to Fancy Pastry Shop. It always smell great and everything I have tried is delicious.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

The best bakery around. Fancy Pastry has been around most of my life (and I'm 50) Its a must for any special occasion. Besides cakes they have great pies, cookies and pretty much any dessert you want.