“Best Bakery around!”
Review of Fancy Pastry Shop

Fancy Pastry Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I really enjoy the cakes and doughnuts and love that they make things fresh daily. I like being able to watch the decorators thru the window and the girls are always pleasant.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I buy EVERY cake from them, it doesn't matter the occasion. They make they best cake you will ever eat. The also have delicious pies and pastries as well. Great place!

1  Thank MandyHockenberry
Reviewed April 10, 2013

They do great work! We had a gender reveal cake made and they only required a few hours notice and did a great job! Cake tasted great and looked great too!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went in one day for my doughnut wholes, cake square ect. happen to look back into the kitchen and they had a whole tray of doughnut wholes sitting on top of the trash can !!! I asked the cashier about it and she had the nastiest attitude and said "oh,we just sat those there for a minute" !!!

2  Thank Shaunta F
Reviewed February 7, 2013

They have the best egg custard pies and cream filled doughnut holes!! If only everything was low-calorie!! Love this place.

Been to Fancy Pastry Shop? Share your experiences!